2. Mama's Boy

It's Friday *Yaaay* Another update

After Rashid had walked out, Maaz fell on the bed

After Rashid had walked out, Maaz fell on the bed. He wanted to go to sleep but after he was disturbed, he couldn't sleep again. He groaned, tossed the duvet from over him and got down of the bed. He wore his flip-flops and yawned, scratching his butt over his cheese printed boxers he walked towards his wardrobe.

Like his room, even Maaz's bathroom was posh. A small jacuzzi, glass bowl-shaped washbasin, toilet seat and elegant, modern granite tilting complimenting the marble flooring. He locked the door and hung the towel on the hanger behind the door and quickly stripped his boxers and tossed it in the laundry bag which was placed under the washbasin. He sat inside the jacuzzi. Though, it was a relaxing bath but right now, Maaz was in a hurry and so he opted to use the hand shower. As he applied the shower-gel over his body he wondered what was his father's problem? He always seems to be grumpy and harbor some kind of hatred against him? Why? Was he jealous of Maaz's care-free lifestyle? Nah! He was definitely jealous of his look. Feeling better, he smiled to himself.

Rashid showered and changed into his grey business suit. He was sitting at the breakfast table and was halfway done with food when Maaz climbed down the stairs. Zainab looked at her son with pride while Rashid kept a stern face. He eyed his attire, striped black and white sleeveless Tee and his palms tugged into his olive-green cargo Bermuda pants. Rashid clicked his tongue in agitation when he noticed his son's tousled hair. He looked at Zainab, she was busy admiring her son. Maaz looked at his mother and gave a small nod, she smiled. Rashid shook his head and held his forehead.

Maaz stood next to his mother and placed his arm around her shoulder, - 'Good morning, Mom.' He greeted her brightly.

'Good morning, my bacha.' She greeted back and tip-toed and kissed his cheek. Maaz smiled closing his eyes. Zainab moved aside, as he pulled a chair and sat.

'Good morning, Dad.' He replied picking up an apple from the fruit basket. Rashid looked at him with a stern expression but that went unnoticed.

Rashid shifted in his seat and cleared his throat. Maaz took a bite of the apple and leaned in the seat.