6. Someone Special

It's Friday!!!! That means another update *WOOHOO* 

Gabin stopped the car in front of a building

Gabin stopped the car in front of a building. Anaya unbuckled her seat belt and looked at him when he sighed. For a split second, she thought she saw a disappointed look on his face but brushed it off thinking it to be a figment of her imagination.

'Okay, then.' – He clenched the steering wheel and looked at her, - 'goodbye.' He smiled. Anaya smiled back.

'Goodbye.' She replied. Though she didn't want to, she stepped down the car. Then, she turned around and closed the door. Gabin hunched little and peeped from inside. He waved at her and she bit her smile while waving back. After he had driven out of sight, Anaya smiled widely.

Her first car ride with Gabin, her ultimate crush....

She walked into her building and climbed the stairs to the second floor. The lobby was narrow and carpeted with green carpet. While walking Anaya always admires the golden work done over it. She stopped in front of a green-painted wooden door and took out keys. She unlocked the door and entered her home.

She switched on the lights of the small passageway that led into the living room. She was still smiling as she removed her heels and placed them on the shoe rack. Stepping out of the closed heels made her feel so heavenly. She wriggled her toes and felt relaxed.

Dropping her bag on the sofa, she sat next to it. For a moment she mindlessly caressed her feet, a dreamy look in her eyes as the thought of Gabin and his gorgeous smile, the pearly whites. Unable to control herself, she took out her phone and called Pooja. A few rings later, she frowned and disconnected the call.

'No, I won't tell her. She doesn't tell half the things about Gabin.' Anaya said and twisted her lips. Then, she sighed and dropped against the sofa. She covered her face with her palm and took deep breaths until she felt calm.

After she changed into her cotton night PJs and settled in the living room with a big bowl of popcorn. She scratched her head looking for the remote and finally found it under the sofa cushion. Anaya's small one-bedroom apartment was cozy and well organized except for the remote, it keeps getting lost. She relaxed on the sofa and switched on the TV.