SURPRISE!!!!

There is more to Anaya and Maaz's story!! Yaaay

Sneak Peek:

Maaz kept bouncing on his heels and every time glanced towards the entrance of the church. There was a buzz among the people present, especially with the reporters. He glanced at the first bench, where Rukhsar gave him thumbs up. He gulped and looked to the next, Azlaan and Shabana. Azlaan was smiling for a change. He looked back at a grim-looking priest. He wondered if he had mistaken a wedding to a funeral.

Soon, soft music began toplay and Maaz excitedly looked towards the door and a bright smile appeared onhis face. He admired Anaya who walked with her arm looped with Rashid's arm.Her face glowed and a shy grin adorned her face. Maaz looked at her from top tobottom. She looked gorgeous in off-shoulder, knee-length, lacy wedding dress. Awhite embellished short veil covered her face. From behind the veil, her facelooked even more pretty

----***-----

Maaz and Anaya sat opposite each other. The waiter had placed a tray carrying their dinner and a champagne bottle in an ice bucket. Some cutlery, bottle of water, plates and two wine glasses. Maaz opened the champagne bottle, the froth bubbled as it escaped the bottle. The couple gushed with happiness. Anaya forwarded her wine glass; he smiled at her and then poured some wine.

Maaz sighed taking his seat opposite his wife. Anaya took a sip and licked her lips. She shifted in her seat. Maaz doesn't sense her discomfort and drank his wine.

'Uh, Maaz.' – Anaya cleared her throat and he looked at her, - 'there is something I need to tell you.' She said hesitantly.

Maaz smiled and nodded. She felt encouraged, - 'I am changing my name.' She informed and out of surprise, he spilled wine from his mouth. Anaya leaned and forwarded him some tissues.

'What? Why?' He asked, perplexed. Anaya sighed and stared at her glass. She twirled the glass, eyeing the wine.

'I have given a petition to change my name from Anaya Hussain,' – she paused, - 'to Anaya Maaz Ali,' – Maaz's eyes widened, - 'in my passport and all official documents.' She said and gulped some wine to calm her nerves.

Maaz kept staring at her for a moment and then cleared his throat, straightening in his seat, - 'This is a huge decision,' – he held her hands gently, - 'Are you sure? You don't have to do this.' He said sincerely. Anaya smiled, pulling her hands from his grip.

'I thought a lot about it, Maaz. And I decided I want to have my soulmate's name attached to me rather than,' – her smile faded, - 'a father's who—' her voice died out. Maaz inhaled deeply and forced a smile. 

From having zero feelings for Maaz what so ever to becoming Mrs

From having zero feelings for Maaz what so ever to becoming Mrs. Anaya Maaz Ali, Anaya Hussain has come a long way *happy grin* Stay tuned as the second book explores more into Maaz and Anaya's relationship.