5. The Rebel

It's Friday and here is an update *_*

After one hour of pampering himself in the jacuzzi, Maaz stepped out of it

After one hour of pampering himself in the jacuzzi, Maaz stepped out of it. He grabbed a towel and wrapped it around his waist and walked up to the mirror. He wiped the stream from the mirror and looked at his reflection. He inhaled deeply and admired himself.

'Wow! Maaz Nawab Ali, you are such a handsome man.' He winked at himself. He raised his arm and flexed his biceps while looking at it through the mirror. His smile widened. Then, he leaned forward and held his chin. He checked his stubble and ran his palms over his jaw. He opened the mirror cabinet and took out a trimmer. As he was busy trimming his stubble, he heard his father's voice from outside the room.

'All he does is relax. Even princesses and Queens don't relax so much.' Rashid said angrily. Maaz rolled his eyes, clicking his tongue in agitation. Annoyed, he walked out of the bathroom.

Rashid entered his room and removed his coat, throwing it on the bed he loosened his tie.

'What is your problem, Dad?' Maaz stormed into the room while speaking in a sharp tone.

Rashid paused and turned around. He scowled upon seeing Maaz standing at the doorsteps and wearing only a towel. Water dripped from his hair.

'How many times-'

'Oh.'

The men were interrupted by a young maid who was startled seeing Maaz. He smiled at her and she blushed looking away. He felt pride seeing crimson hue on her pale skin. Rashid watched him angrily.

'Emily.' – He called sternly, the maid flinched and looked at him, - 'What do you want?' He asked.

The maid gulped, - 'Sir, Tea.' She pointed towards the tray she was carried. Rashid looked at the teacup and few biscuits on the tray, then he looked up.

'I don't want it now, leave.' He said sternly. The maid nodded nervously and turned around. She wanted to glance at Maaz but resisted because she didn't want to risk her job. After she had gone, Rashid glared back at Maaz. He looked back at his father with a stern expression.