8. Not Interested

Hiya, guys!!!

So, Today is Friday and it's time for another update

So, Today is Friday and it's time for another update... Yaaay!!!!!

Maaz was awestruck as he looked out the luxurious cabin

Maaz was awestruck as he looked out the luxurious cabin. Rashid glanced at him and then at Anaya. He asked her to open the curtains and she nodded. Maaz walked towards one of the show-rack. He looked closely at all the trophies and smiled.

Anaya walked towards the window and pulled the string. The curtains opened and the bright light caught Maaz's attention. He turned and looked towards the window. Rashid watched him with a smile. Anaya walked away as he stood facing the window. He inhaled sharply amazed at the breath-taking view. One can see the entire Paris city from the high rise building, even the hazy view of Eiffel tower.

Rashid walked around the table and sat in his seat, Anaya stood beside him and passed him the notepad. He went through the notes and exhaled deeply.

'Anaya?' He called not looking up from the notes.

'Yes, sir?' She asked politely tugging strand of her hair behind her ear. Rashid looked up at her and then he glanced at Maaz.

'I will manage here, you take Maaz for a tour of the place.' He suggested. Anaya's eyes widened and Maaz turned his head sharply to look at his father. Anaya and Maaz looked at each other.

'Whatever.' He shrugged and tugged his palms into his pockets. Anaya rolled her eyes and looked at Rashid.

'Sure, sir.' She faked a smile. Rashid nodded. Then, she added, - 'Sir, green tea?' Rashid looked at her and shook his head.

He waved his palm, - 'Just take Maaz.' He said placing the notepad on the table. Anaya cringed inwardly and nodded.

She looked at Maaz and when he doesn't look back, she cleared her throat. He looked at her.

'Please come, sir.' She said sweetly, also flashed a sweet smile. Maaz nodded and walked towards her. Anaya turned around and he followed her. Once they walked out, Rashid looked up. He smiled looking at the closing door. He hoped by the end of the day, Maaz will be impressed and become interested in the business.