17. A Fiasco

Maaz was fast asleep when he felt someone standing beside him

Maaz was fast asleep when he felt someone standing beside him. Slowly, he opened his eyes and was shocked to see Anaya standing next to the bed. He gasped and propped up.

'Are you mad? You scared me, Miss. Hasan.' He scolded.

Anaya smiled and sat beside him, he blinked at her. She smiled and moved her hand, placing her finger on his lips.

'Sir, how many times should I tell you? It is Hussain, not Hasan.' She said and shifted closer. Maaz gulped and moved back. She kept looking into his eyes, a seductive smile on her lips.

He eyed her lips briefly and gulped noticing water droplets on her lips, cheeks. His gaze followed a water-drop that trickled down her jaw to her throat. Anaya shifted placing her hand behind his head. They looked into each other eyes. It was then, Maaz realized she was still dressed in a drenched white shirt and skirt. His eyes slipped to her cleavage peeking from inside her shirt. He lowered his gaze and eyed her lavender bra that was visible clearly from behind the wet transparent shirt. He looked up into her eyes. She inhaled sharply as she placed her palm on his bare shoulder.

'I admit I hated you when I first saw. But tonight, after seeing you I can't control myself. You have such awesome physique.' She complimented him and licked her lips. Maaz smiled with pride and moved his arm. She blushed as he held her waist and pulled her closer.

'Trust me, I didn't like you either, but I think I can change my mind about you.' He tilted his head and admired her. She kept eyes lowered, her cheeks crimson red. Maaz held her waist with his other arm as well. She gasped as very swiftly picked her and dropped her on the bed beside him. He came over her and gazed into her eyes.

'It must be terrible being stuck in wet clothes, right?' – He asked, and she nodded with a cute pout, he smiled naughtily, - 'Then, let me free you from it.' A mischievous glint in his eyes. Anaya flushed and closed her eyes. He kept admiring her as he unbuttoned the first button of her shirt. Then next, and next and....

Maaz felt uncomfortable and his eyes sprung open. He stared blankly at the ceiling. His breathing had increased. He propped little on his elbow and groaned feeling uncomfortable. He rubbed his face with his palms and took a moment to himself before climbing down the bed and walking towards the bathroom. He couldn't believe he had a wet dream about a geeky secretary. This shocked him. Maaz washed his face a couple of times and looked at his reflection.

'What the hell is wrong with you, Maaz Ali?' – He paused for a while and looked away, - 'But tonight, she looked very hot.' He thought and then smiled to himself. Then, he wiped his face with a hand-towel hanging beside the mirror cabinet and walked out of the bathroom. He slept with a broad smile on his face.

▪⎯⎯⎯∞⎯⎯⎯▪

Anaya shifted in her place as she felt sunlight hit her face. She winced holding the back of her neck. She steered and felt her leg fall off the sofa. Then, she realized she was cramped on the double sofa.