3. The Boss's Pet

Hi, guys!!! Another Update. Yaaay!!!!

So, sorry for the late updates

So, sorry for the late updates. Balancing things is a little tough. Thanks so much for your co-operation. 

So, let's drive into the chapter...

'This one was good, Diana

'This one was good, Diana.'

'No, Jeana, look at this ring. This is better, see.'

Jeana puts on the ring and showed it off to the other girl. Diana held her hand and looked at the ring closely. Then, she picked up the other ring from the marble slab of the washbasin. The girls had begun to discuss when the door opened, and a young woman dressed in a chef's coat walked in. She had dry dough on her cheeks and forehead.

'Hey.' She smiled at the twin girls, Diana and Jeana smiled politely at her.

'Hi, Pooja.' The girls said in unison. They watched her wash her hands and face. Just then, the heavy wooden door of the posh ladies' room opened and another young woman wearing a lavender blouse and ink blue pencil skirt entered in a hurry.

'Ouch.' She yelped as she twisted her ankle and stumbled to her side. Quickly, she held the slab and prevented herself from falling.

'Woah, Anaya, slow down.' Pooja said looking at her concerned. Anaya huffed and nodded. She adjusted the crease of her skirt and turned to face the mirror. Pooja eyed her as she kept smiling while finding something in her chocolate brown leather handbag. The twin girls got busy with their ring. Anaya's gaze fell on Pooja's reflection, she frowned, Pooja raised her eyebrow. Anaya bit her smile and straightened.