26. Beautiful Spouses

After Maaz showered

After Maaz showered. He stepped out wiping his wet hair with a towel. He looked around and found Anaya sleeping soundly on his bed. He frowned. He hated sharing, but now he would have to share his bed with her.

Calm down, Maaz. It is just temporary – He reminded himself. Then, he crumpled the towel and threw it on the sofa.

Grumpily, he walked towards his bed and sat on his side. He leaned and stretched his legs, placing one foot over the other. He sighed and kept staring front. Life was so unpredictable, it seemed just yesterday he was a young-free man wanting to be a model but running his father's empire and then, next day, he was a married man. Chained into a relationship with a woman he barely knew.

Maaz frowned as he realized that he hadn't even looked at his bride properly. He shifted and slightly twisted his body to look at Anaya.

Though he never imagined getting married so soon, he had some image of his would-be wife. He imagined her to be no one less than a model. Tall, curvy, fair with long lustrous hair, full lips, perfect jawline and the usual. These thoughts crossed his mind only once a while because the rest of the time he would spend thinking or admiring himself.

Anaya was fast asleep. And luckily, she was facing him. He leaned closer and noticed her nose was pierced but she wasn't wearing anything, even her ears were bare. He lowered his gaze and noticed her Tee was loose and he could get a glimpse of her cleavage. He shifted little back for a better view. Maaz noticed her chest was fairer than her face and arms, which were slightly tanned. He stretched his neck and peeped inside. He saw there was a mole on the extreme left of her right breast. He also noticed her assets were smaller than the women he had seen on covers of men's magazines.

After a while, he realized he had been peeping inside her shirt for too long and so quickly, he looked away. His cheeks burned.

What a pervert you are? – His brain scolded him.

But she is your wife- His heart argued

But she doesn't know what a creep her husband is being. Staring at her boobs while she is asleep. Have you heard of something called consent? – His brain reasoned.

Maaz felt embarrassed and made a mental note to apologize to her.

Yup. And what about when she stares at your bare chest. Where is consent then, huh? – His heart argued once again.

Maaz looked away and shifted in his place. A moment later, he looked at her face from the corner of his eyes. Anaya had very lovely features, she had a heart-shaped face with downturned lips, the lower-lip looked plumper than the upper-lip, her lip was small and cute, the cupid's arrow of her lips was clearly visible. Maaz licked his lips as he admired her cute lips. A moment later he realized he might end up kissing her and of course, startling her and then receiving a slap. He moved his gaze up to her eyes.