Why are we here?

Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Inosuke were rescued by the two Hashiras from Mt. Natagumo after encountering the Lower moon 5 Rui and its allies. While the three are taking their rest, a sudden noise woke them up from their sleeps.

"What the hell is that?!" Inosuke angrily asked.

"M-Maybe a de-demon?" Zenitsu nervously replied.

"Whatever that is, we should ignore it. We are now under the protection of the Hashiras, right?" Tanjiro said.

The three slept back but a blinding light suddenly boomed in their room and made them scream in pain.

"AAAAAAAAH!!!" The three yelled in unison. After being blinded by the light, they were sent to a room with a huge screen on it and cinema chairs in front of it.

"Aaaaah!! What the hell is this place?! Tanjiro?! Where is Nezuko?!" Zenitsu yelled.

"She is in our room back to our place. I smell that we are not anymore in the place of the Hashiras anymore." Tanjiro replied.

"What do you mean Montaro?" Inosuke asked.

"It's Tanjiro and, something just teleported us in here. I don't know what is it." Tanjiro said.

While the three still mumbled on their location, a sudden light flashed in front of them as the Hashiras, the Swordsmiths, and Nezuko finally arrived at the said room.

"What is this place?!" Uzui asked.

"Is this your Blood Demon Art huh?!" Sanemi angrily asked at Nezuko who is still sleeping.

"Sanemi, calm down. I sensed that this place will not hurt us." Oyakata said.

"But why are we here? I'm so scared!" Kanroji said nervously.

"Tanjiro, the three of you, did you know what is this place?" Tomioka asked.

"No. The three of us were teleported in here too." Tanjiro replied.

"Welcome, Demon Slayers!" A voice suddenly echoed the room. The hashiras and the three youngsters prepared their swords but they noticed that they are holding a wooden samurai.

"The hell?! Where's my sword?!" Iguro said.

"Are you a demon? Show yourself!" Gyoumei yelled.

"I am not a demon! And also, I'm a human like you people. Let me show myself first." A figure with a green cape covering its whole body appeared.

"Bring it on! That can't scare me!!" Genya angrily challenged.

The figure with the cape uncovers himself as a small kid with freckles on the face and   green messed hair appeared on them.

"Hello everyone! My name is Izuku Midoriya and nice to meet you all!" Izuku said.

"Midoriya?" Tomioka stuttered.

'He's a cutie one!' Kanroji mentally thought.

"And oh, is this your toys?" Izuku asked as the swords of the Demon Slayers is floating on Midoriya's hands.

"Hey! Bring it back to us!" Shinobu yelled.

"No,no,no! I can't because if you will react angrily to what we will watch for today, you might use this swords and break everything in here. And I will force myself to ERASE you in the spot." Izuku coldly said.

"What do you mean erase us? Who the heck are you?!" Inosuke angrily asked.

"Let's say I'm a god and I took everything that you have. And don't worry, we are not also in your world. Because I brought you here to my world!" Izuku exclaimed.

"WHAAT?!" Everyone except Oyakata and his family reacted.

"But how about Muzan?! That monster can eat the humans without us!" Zenitsu asked.

"I have stopped the time in your world. And Muzan too can't move since I have stopped the time. So no need to worry." Izuku replied.

"Well what are we going to watch either way? It looks like we really need to watch this." Uzui asked.

"You are about to see the life of Tanjiro Kamado and how his sister Nezuko, became a demon and how he became one of the best demon slayers right now." Izuku replied.

"So we will watch a scene about Tanjiro's life and his past then? Let's do this!" Shinobu said.

"But, since you didn't met Muzan yet, there might be a chance that you will see his real identity here soon." Izuku added.

"Let's start this then! I can't wait to see his freaking face and the life of this scarhead in here." Sanemi said.

"Okay. Take a seat with this cinema chairs and enjoy the show!" Izuku said.

"What's with this chairs? It feels so comfy in here!" Tokitou said.

My second book for this time. I hope you enjoy this book and have a great day. Thank you!