Chapter 18

Waking up this morning was hell for all of us, they had a little jet lag and we were all had sore as hell due to the cramped sleep conditions. Even though we were sore all over we were all weirdly happy as waking up cuddled up to people is one of the best feelings in the world. Since Mikey slept on the couch he made us all a cuppa as we woke up, it was actually really sweet of him, but it didn't stop us from wanting to kill him because his neck was completely fine.

        It was only 6:30 on a Sunday morning and we're all awake. We were all grumpy, cuddled up on the couch and floor under what could be a million blankets, the girls were on the couch and the guys had pushed the inflatable mattress up against the couch and were sat on that. Pongo and Otto were sat either side of the guys getting some half-hearted pets, but they were still loving the attention. We were watching Jem and the Holograms on Netflix for some strange reason. We were kinda paying attention to the film but at the same time we were so sleepy we weren't, not really. We used to do this all the time back in secondary especially on Sundays during year 11, it was the one day we would stop revising and just cuddle up and have a movie marathon with a couple of board games thrown in here and there. It made our exams go by so much easier and it made them a little less of a nightmare.

        "Remember when we did this every Sunday back in year 11?" I asked with a smile as well as a slight yawn at the end. The mood instantly lightened and everyone now had a smile on their face instead of our grumpy faces.

        "Oh my god, remember when we just sat all huddled up under blankets watching random music videos on youtube for hours singing along like idiots pissing Rob's parents off?" Ruby laughed.

        "Oh my god, his dad just barged in and just saw us singing and dancing and he pissed himself laughing." Matt laughed. It was almost as if all the pain we had in our necks was gone.

        "He just backed out the door laughing and never bothered us for the rest of the day." Rob laughed. Otto all of a sudden decided that he wanted to be cuddled up us girls because Matt wasn't giving him enough love. As he jumped up onto our laps we all made a loud uff sound.

        "Really Otto?" We moaned and laughed in unison causing everyone to look at each other and burst into laughter.

        "Remember when you first got these two and they met us for the first time?" Mikey asked.

        "How could I forget, you lot were petrified they would go for you, all because I said I got them for protection." I mocked with a smile remembering how scared they looked when they were stood at my front door too scared to come in.

        "It took you about 10 minutes to get us to actually come in your place," Raven added with a slight laughed.

        "And as soon as we walked in these goofballs jumped up and down wagging their tails like mad acting more like puppies than guard dogs," Mel said with a goofy look on her face as she gave Otto all the pets and love she could wiggling him so much we all felt it.

        "So when do we get to meet the hottie Shayne in person then?" Katie asked with a cheeky grin causing us all to groan a little and laugh at her.

        "I don't know, I'm not him, he'll probably knock later, you know at a reasonable time to be up on a Sunday." I joked while getting a few kisses from Otto.

        "I was wondering when you were going to ask that." Matt joked looking up at her causing her to grab the cushion that was behind her and hit him over the head with a laugh.

        "I have a feeling he's not expecting there to be eight people to be in my studio apartment." I laughed. We carried on joking about not realising that the film had ended until the next one had started. We turned the tv off and carried on talking for a couple of hours.