A/N HELP

So I've been awake since 4:30am for work and I'm a little stuck for ideas on what should happen next, I know I want Bea and the doggies to go to the office with Shayne but I don't know what I want to happen.

Since I'm basically gonna be dead by 2pm, when I finish, I don't think my brain will be able to come up with any good ideas and we'll I'll have been with a 5 year old all day so I probably won't come up with anything anyone over the age of say 5-10. (The toy hero's on YouTube are to blame as the kid loves their Roblox stuff, I really don't care if I spelt that wrong. Seriously those videos melt my brain.)

So since the people who read this far are basically my favourite people as I started writing this as a laugh as there wasn't enough Shayne content on this site, what do you want to see happen. I kinda just want some fresh ideas as the stuff I was coming up with yesterday weren't that great and just felt like it was forced.

So tell me what you want to happen at the office, is she in a video, if so what will it be. Do they do a live stream. Does she just hang around and help Shayne write something. Maybe she helps Garrett come up with more horrid foods. What ever else you just can think of tell me and hopefully I'll be able to run with it and write a great/fun chapter or two.

Anyway I'll see you later with a new chapter either later on today or tomorrow. There are no limits, other than no sex for the love of God. So have fun and hopefully I will have fun writing whatever you lot want. *All 4/5 of you that I know of! 😋💜💜.

Massive hugs B XXX 💜💜