Chapter 32

A/N so I started writing this a while back, before the defy melt down, so imma do a quick time jump so I can have a little more fun with it. So yeah feel like I should have done this a while back.😋

Third-person POV

Time skip to the present time, I have no idea how long that is but it's definitely been quite a few months. Shayne's moved into the place that was shown in the house tour and Becca moved there too. They didn't live next to eachother anymore though. Her place is also where Damien was taking all the stuff too. She was just as confused as everyone else when he just came to hers with a chair. When he told her what was going on she was more than happy to facilitate, even telling him to bring more things just to mess with them more.

They didn't even mean to move to the same complex it just happened. Becca wanted to move as she didn't feel safe at her place anymore. When they went to look at the place they somehow managed to view the place and the new apartments at the same time on the same day. When they saw eachother the just looked at each other with a shocked look for a split second before they burst into hysterics, which confused their estate agents a lot, to say the least. After the viewing, they both ended up at Becca's with a cup of tea as she was determined to convert Shayne, and weighed up the pros and cons of the place as yet again they were cookie-cutter apartments. They both liked the place and the small amount of extra room they would have so they went for it. The apartments were also closer to both their jobs so it would be a lot easier to get there in the morning. Oh and the places were also a little cheaper too.

The trial with Jake was still ongoin Becca had decided that she would testify, it helped the case a lot, even though there was a lot of evidence without her. She was going to therapy about the insendent and it was helping her cope with all the stress of the trial. It was also helping her not to jump as much at loud and sudden noises as well as helping her get out of the house and do more things without Pongo and Otto. She was doing a lot better in just a short amount of time.

Shayne and Damien have been trying to get her to be in a Smosh video but she has been determined to say no every time they asked no matter what they said to try and change her mind. Her main excuse was that she was working on new music and didn't want to get distracted or go of course. Especially since her mates were still in the UK and that was making recording a lot harder then it should have. The differenttime zones sucked and make it hard for them to work on the same thing all together, but they were kind of managing to do it, somehow.

Becca had become good friends with everyone at Smosh as she would go there on her time off as not to spent to much time at home alone. She's even helped Garret with some of the food on eat it or yeet it. Olivia can thank her for the horrid Twinkie. The Thickle Juice was her idea too, Shayne had a lot to say to her after they had finished the shoot. She was there when they filmed it but she made sure she was hidden and kept quiet. She came up with a few other foods too but she was happy to let Garret take the blame/credit for them, hey he was happy to.

She was beginning to love her life even though it didn't turn out the way she had expected it to. She was doing things she loved with people she loved, even if they preferred coffee to tea, and weren't the mates the grew up with. It may not be the life she had planned but somehow she felt like this was where she needed to be. She wish she had moved there due to better circumstances but that's just how life is sometimes. 

A/N I know this isn't as long as normal but I'm babysitting and my attention is going in and out due to there being a 5 year old next to me. Kids YouTube videos are weird as fuck let me tell you I might have gone insane if I didn't write this. Hugs B xxx