Chapter 56

A/N Why did you lot not tell me Bea's uncle was called Pete, not Paul. I reread the first chapter for this one and dear lord is it embarrassing that I don't know a characters name. :P *This is where I look back in other chapter and this is the first time I was about to follow through with the mistake and not correct it in editing and this is the embarrassing thing. :P *

Becca's POV

"My first impression of you was that you were adorable." He looked from the camera to me as he spoke. "You were just sat there talking to Pete. You look tiny on those stools." He laughed causing me to blush lightly.

"Hey, it's not my fault I'm bearly 5 foot. Blame my parents they gave me the short ass genes." I joked.

"And just the way you were so kind and joked about was just what I needed after the day of filming I had had." He smiled ignoring my statement causing me to giggle yet again. "Oh and this cutie was singing along to one of her own songs that I, later on, found out her uncle had put on just to mess with her." He said this while looking over at the screen with a dumb smirk on his face.

"She thought she was being quiet enough that I wouldn't hear her, but she was wrong. The place is so cute and small that I could hear her clearly, and the conversation she had with her uncle after. The whole situation was just adorable. I wasn't eavesdropping, it was hard not to hear the conversation."

"I mean it is a nice and small cafe so he was literally 2 steps away from me. I had a feeling you heard the chat, not the singing though. Thought I was quiet enough. Huh, need to up my game on that... Or lower my game." I joked

"No but seriously, Bea was so kind and welcoming even though it was obvious she was in pain as she has to wear heels to reach the coffee machines there." He laughed. 

"Not gonna lie thought you were going to say something different. Back when we first met I was very secretive and a mess. Good to know I hid it kind of well." I laughed.

"Ohh here's a good one for you. Why can't they hear you sing?" He asked with a smirk. I shook my head at him.

"Because... I don't know they are here to talk to you not hear me sing. I feel bad enough I've been wormed into this." I said with a smile as I fiddle with my hair a little bit.

"They want to hear you sing though. It's not like you just jumped in here and went. "hey you wanna hear Wonderwall." He joked in his old man voice making me laugh really hard.

"Oh my god." I almost yelled. "I actually don't know how to play Wonderwall." I laughed looking at Shayne who looks so shocked it's unbelievable.

"How, everyone who plays the guitar knows it." 

"I never learned it, not a fan of the song," I stated simply shrugging my shoulders and looking at the camera and then at the comments that were flying past.

"Wow, you lot seem shocked I can't play Wonderwall." I laughed. "Hey, at least you know I won't be that one guy at the party who pulls out a guitar and starts playing the cursed song." 

"How about this. If I ask everyone watching if they want to hear you play a song and they all want too, will you?" He asked with a smile.

"I don't know..." I nervously replied.

"Right I have no idea how to do a poll so just type yes or no in the chat." He smiled. I was nervous about what the response would be. I'm not sure if I'm more worried about having to sing love without my normal backup or if they just downright don't want to hear me sing. I'm not sure which is worse.

I look over at Shayne to see he had a massive smile on his face and I was confused as to why. I looked at the comments to see a shit tonne of yeses and only a couple of no's.