Chapter 39

Eat It Or Yeet It #8 SHAYNE'S REVENGE

1591 Comments

Shayne out here looking like a snack.

Sarah's: too savoury. Keith's: too smokey. Olivia's: too salty. Mari's: too sour. Garret's: too spicy. Bea's: too everything. How the fuck did she swallow it?!?!

Where do I find my own Bea she's so cute?

 Garret's still enjoying everyone's pain even though he's at the table.

Shayne and Garret imitating each other is everything.

Bea taking one for the team since Garret didn't really eat much and because she's made everyone eat gross stuff is just so sweet.

I need more Shayne and Bea content on here... like right now.

The moment Bea jumped with joy over a drink melted my heart. It was adorable.

I wish she ate Garret's, it would have been so funny.

Mari: "It's good." Garret: paints tongue with yoghurt.

The way she one-upped Shayne by eating that was great, I kinda feel bad for her.

I need more content from those dogs and Shayne. Please.

Ok, Shayne just casually petting her dogs is just the cutest thing ever.

I'm not sure if I like Becca, she seems annoying. 

         Hide replies

            I know right, the way she just downright refused to eat the spicy cake.

               She was all over Shayne at the end too. Like calm down bitch, he's way out of your league.

                    Why is she even there? 

                       I hope she's not in any more videos Her voice annoyed me as soon as I heard it.

This bitch better not be dating Shayne.

Shayne, Baby, you can do so much better than her.

She's just using him to get famous.

She's such a bitch.

She's so ugly, what does Shayne see in her?

Becca's POV

It's been a few days since I filmed the dreaded eat it or yeet it video and it was already online. I watched it and laughed at it, mainly at myself and how happy Shayne was to cause Garret so much pain. I read the comments, and I regretted it after a bit.

The things some people were saying took me right back to being with Jake. Poking holes at little things to put me down. To make me feel like nothing. I hated it as it just made me think of all the things he said and called me. I was spiralling downhill again. 

It didn't help that I was still sick after that damn fish sludge. I've had to take the week of work as for the past few days I've been throwing my guts up. Shayne has been coming over before and after work to make sure I eat and drink a little so I don't get dehydrated. It was sweet, but I didn't like it because I look like hell.No matter how many nice comments I read, I can't shake off how the bad ones make me feel. Just the idea that Jake didn't just say that shit to make me feel shit is horrid. That some people feel that way too just sends my head into a spin.

I closed my eyes and locked my phone, deciding to just go back to sleep and hopefully wake up feeling better, and have the ability to just ignore what people are saying again. I just wanted to get better to get my think skin back so I could rebuild the walls that Shayne had knocked down so none of his fans had any reason to hate me.

I fell asleep to the memory of Shayne taking me home from the office worried I would get sick and making sure there was a massive bottle of water next to my bed so if I was I didn't need to worry about making a drink. How sweet he was that night making me tea and just sitting with me as I groaned and moaned about my gut while watching terrible films to take my mind off of it.

A/N Thank you for the well wishes, I'm still in a bit of pain but that's normal for me so my meds should kick in soon. I hope you like this chapter and sorry it's a little short; I need to do some housework as this place is a little messy. I wanted to get this down before I forgot it. I will hopefully get another one up today, but you'll have to wait and see. Hugs Bea. xxx