Chapter 60

A/N I wrote part of this at 5 am the other day when I had no sleep. This month has comprised fibromyalgia kicking my ass. This took three separate days to write and I have no idea why but here it is.  Massive social distancing hugs B xxx.

Becca's POV

"Ok let's get on to the song shall we?" Rob proposed while clapping his hands together like most teachers do when they wish to get a classes attention.

"OK, Mr Colton." We all chorused. It was like we were all back in year 7.

"God, I hate you lot sometimes." He groaned putting his head in his hands

"Ok, Ok I think that's enough messing about for now, we can take the piss out of him again later when we've got some more lyrics written. Hey, we can even take the piss out of someone else." I quipped with a dumb grin, making everyone shake their head at me.

"Right, so we already have the lines, On the Ceiling in my bedroom,

they would glow up in the dark,

I had no idea that you and I were still light-years apart." Matt spoke, glancing down at his phone. He preferred to type out songs on his phone along with the other guys and Hope because her dyslexia ass hated spelling mistakes and her phone was outstanding at deciphering her terrible spelling. While Rae, Mel and I all preferred to write them down by hand.

"YeP" I beamed, popping the p.

"Any new ideas?" Rob asked.

"Well, Bea said she wanted to call it lucky stars right. How about we open the chorus with?,

I thank my lucky stars

That you discovered me?" Hope added with a grin.

"I like it and it kinda works, but there's something off you know." Rob continued, "What do you think Bea?" He asked

"Yeah, I feel the same way." I agreed. I sat and thought for a second. "How about, I thank my lucky stars,

That I discovered you." I sang.

"Love it" Rae added.

"Yeah that's way better," Hope smiled.

"I changed like one word." I laughed, shaking my head.

"We have some of the first verse and chorus." Mikey laughed.

"We are all over the place. Like with every song we write," Rob joked.

"first of how dear you, we are way worse than this. And Bea, how about we roll with the space theme?" Rae added

"Yeah, we should. I mean, you love all things space." Mikey added.

"Hell yeah." I over enthusiastically gushed. Everyone chuckled and laughed at me as I've always loved everything about space, ever since I watched a documentary about how scientists believe the earth and moon were created with my dad when I was like 7.

We all sat quietly thinking with a few of us still giggling at how exited I got. With the idea to go full on space with this song, it gave me a million ideas all at once and I'm trying to catch up with them all. We sat there for a while thinking of lines. I wrote my idea for the chorus as I'm in love with it, and I hope the others love it too.

"Hey how about for the full chorus,

I thank my lucky stars
That I discovered you
Like the first man on the moon
But you came out the blue
I thank my lucky stars
That you're so close to me
Like Venus and Mercury
From the darkness to the deep
I thank my lucky stars
I thank my lucky stars" I sang loving they way it sounds more than I thought I would.