Chapter 29

Rebecca's POV

The box was filled with all my favourite chocolate bars, crisps, pot noodles, even sweets from the post office that Hope and I would get all the time whenever we got money from our parents or found some on the floor. There was indeed some things for the boys, treats and toys right on top with a note saying "We all know they would be pissed if they didn't get anything" Which made me laugh, a lot and I mean a lot. I had tears in my eyes as the dogs played with their new toys that had squeakers in. My parent's way of getting back at me for all the noise I made as a kid no doubt.

I couldn't believe my luck to be honest I mean this must have cost them a fortune not only to get all this stuff but to send over to me. I need to get them both amazing Christmas and birthday presents to make up for it all. I mean they sent me so many pot noodles I could open up a god damn shop with them all.

Thankfully they had sent me more dark chocolate digestives so I didn't have to worry about running out anytime soon. The only thing I'm missing now is my dads bad jokes and it would feel like I was right back home with them. I mean they almost went overboard with how much they sent me. Almost being the important word as I've missed some of this stuff and ran out of the others to make up for the sheer amount of it here now. Plus I have no idea how someone can have too much food, I love it that much.

        As I grabbed a bag of Rainbow Drops, which were a go-to of mine and Hopes when we had a movie marathon when we were kids as we used to be able to get 10 small packs for £1 but then the prices rose and we could only get 5, not that sucked a...

As I grabbed a bag of Rainbow Drops, which were a go-to of mine and Hopes when we had a movie marathon when we were kids as we used to be able to get 10 small packs for £1 but then the prices rose and we could only get 5, not that sucked a lot. I cast a random youtube video that was in my recommended. I didn't look at what I clicked on and I laughed when Smosh games video played that had Shayne was in. Gladly Pongo and Otto had stopped playing with their squeaky toys and relaxed, Pongo had decided to lay down across my lap, Otto was on the chair circling trying to get comfy and lie down. He finally lied down but it looked anything but comfortable.

"I think we need a new couch, don't you, I mean both my boys should be able to lie on the couch. I need twice the amount of doggo cuddles." I laughed as Otto buffed in agreement which made me laugh more. I picked my phone back up off the table and put in on autoplay while I got comfy. I started to look at new couches online that I could afford that would hopefully fit all of us on, every now and then I would laugh at one of Shayne's dumb jokes or just him scream because it was just stupid.

I may not have done much today other than cry my eyes out when I had to say goodbye to raven and read some letters but I was actually happy and that's all that matters. As much as I hated saying goodbye to Raven the day has actually been pretty good, I mean I think this is the most I've laughed in a long time, maybe even more than that time with Shayne even. I decided to stop the search for a new couch and just sit back and watch the videos. 

I laughed every now and then petting Pongo and making kissy faces at Otto ever now and then. I also devoured the packed of rainbow drops in minutes as I haven't had them in what feels like forever. At this moment it was almost like nothing happened like I was right back home just a few doors down from Raven and hope and only a short bus ride from my parents. It was like all was right with my world again and I couldn't be happier to have the friends and family I have, they managed to make me feel back home from the other side of the world.

Shayne's POV

As I got to my front door after a long day of Shoots and meetings, I couldn't wait to just sit on my couch and do nothing. I got my keys out of my pocket and went to unlock the door, that's when I heard it, something I thought wouldn't happen again for a while. 

I heard Bea laugh, like a full-on laugh. It was just a short one before there was silence once more. I couldn't quite hear what she was watching or what made her laugh but I didn't care, all that matters is that she's laughing again. I decided to put my stuff in my place and see if she wanted some company.

I knocked on the door and walked in, a new habit of mine that's been formed over the past few weeks and somehow she didn't mind. When I opened the door I saw her curled up on the couch with Pongo lying on top of her while Otto was lying on the chair next to her. I smiled at the sight when all of a sudden I heard myself scream and looked at the TV to see she was watching one of the smosh games videos I was in. That's when I heard her laugh again.

"You gonna stand there like a twit or are you gonna squeeze yourself onto the couch with me and Pongo?" She asked with a smile. When she finished talking Pongo jumped down just waiting for me to sit down so he could jump back up again.

"Sure why not." I laughed. I sat down and she picked something out of a box that was in front of u and then curled up into my side with her head on my shoulder.

 I sat down and she picked something out of a box that was in front of u and then curled up into my side with her head on my shoulder

"Want one?" She asked looking up at me with a small smile. I took on and then Pongo jumped back up now spread across the two of us, still with his head in Bea's lap. 

We sat like that for a while just watching whatever video played next laughing and talking about nothing petting the dogs almost every couple of minutes. It was the perfect end to a busy day.