So...

Ok tone completely transparent for the past week I haven't really been up to writing with work, the kid I look after is acting like a demon all of a sudden, and I've had workmen come in and out of my apartment due to a few problems here and there. I hate new people as I'm an anxious mess but thankfully that went down without a hitch, the kid on the other hand make me want to scream... And I can't. Lord help me on Wednesday as I'm looking after him from 6am til 2pm, I'm gonna need a lot of coffee and tea to get through it.

I started writing a chapter the other day but my dumb laptop deleted it, all 2000 words, just as I was near completion and I have no way of getting it back, I'VE TRIED, so I've had to start from scratch and try and get it back. In between all the house work I have to do tomorrow I will hopefully get it finished and uploaded. I'm sorry about the wait but I'm trying my best. I have no idea of it will be as long but I will try my best to remember it all as  well as make it better.

Massive hugs B XXX

P.S. Cuteness to follow tomorrow, fingers crossed, so prepare yourselves. ❤️💜

Oh and I'll have stolen my dog from my parents, she has to live with them as I sadly can't have pets live in my place and she can't really be left alone fore more than about 30 minutes to an hour, so there could be a few typos here and there that I miss due to her. Totally not because I can't spell for shit. 😋❤️💜