Chapter 38

A/N quick shout out to @AllisonWadsworth for helping my brain dead self with the chapter which is about to unfold. I also apologise if it's not the best I have a real bad migraine and my fibromyalgia is really acting up so even typing this is hurting. Hopefully the pain pills I just took will help me out and this will be uploaded today.

Becca's POV

I decided from the start that I would not hit the bell. Mostly because I know I'm not fast enough to hit it first and I didn't want to get my have my hand crushed. I did, however, have a teeny tiny bite of each thing like Garret. I mean, I couldn't let him out stage me could I. I will admit it was a lot of fun even though my impending doom was almost afoot. 

"Why did I agree to this?" I groaned as garret Spat out the Carolina reaper fruit cake. "Oh, and I'm not gonna eat any of that as I'm a baby with spice and I don't want a fire in my mouth thank you." I laughed with a hint of seriousness as I really hate spice.

"Oh, come on!" Shayne exclaimed while raising his arms in the air."You made me eat a wasabi twinkie and you hate spice," Oliva asked in a high pitch voice."I came up with it because I hate it so much." I shrugged in a slightly high picked voice. 

"And Seriously guys I can't even handle a Korma sometimes, I'm terrible," I added, looking over at Shayne.

"Wait really?" Mari asked she had eaten two bits as she had a really bad relationship with spice. 

"I have really sensitive taste buds, I can't take salty or spicy foods as it really hurts. And Shayne, you know this!" I laughed as I pointed at him. 

"Now we weren't expecting you Becca so I don't know what Shayne has put together for you to eat but this is the big bite so you have no choice but to eat it." Courtney moved the conversation along.

 It was at this point that Shayne moved out of his seat and grabbed the next food. Fear kicked in and I really don't want to eat whatever is under that cloche. 

"Here ya go" He almost shrieked at me. He looked so happy and adorable. I couldn't help but laugh at him. Pongo and Otto popped their heads out from under the table."You won't want to eat this babies. Trust me." I laughed as I pet their heads. This will look adorable in the video.

"Now this is something special I had made just for you." He stood behind me and placed the tray right in front of me. Pongo and Otto sniffed at it and instantly turned their noses up in disgust.

"OH COME ON!!" I exclaimed putting my head on the table.

"Come on guys your not meant to give it away." Shayne jokes as he ruffles both of the dogs heads making everyone laugh.

"Do you want to finally ring the bell?" He asked as he leaned over my shoulder to grab it. He held it out for me to ring and I just looked at it so defeated. Sighing, I meekly rang the bell.

He lifted the cloche and there in front of me was something that looked very familiar item. I knew I sealed my fate as soon as I saw it. The one thing that Shayne had spit out.

"Is this what I think it is?" I looked behind me to see that Shayne was grinning ear to ear.

"I don't know, why don't you eat it and find out." He sarcastically remarked. I knew it was that disgusting peanut butter cup but with fish paste, my worst creation ever. I felt so bad when I saw Shayne almost throw up. I feel like I deserve this in all honesty.

"I know what this is. And I remember what this did to you, Shayne." I explained, looking back at Shayne. "I want to know how this was made in such a short amount of time and who did it." 

"You gotta eat it." I could tell he was proud of himself... I took a deep breath and then sighed. I looked at the bowl of hell and then back at Shayne shaking my head.

"Since." I grabbed one from the bowl. "you tried" I grabbed another one, making everyone gasp. "but failed to eat three." I grabbed yet another one looking behind me to see Shayne was wide-eyed with his mouth open slightly. "I gotta do that too." I stopped for a second looking at them in my hand before chucking them in my mouth... I was right.

"No, no nononono. I didn't expect you to take so many. You gotta spit it out." Shayne said grabbing the yeet bucket and putting it right next to me.

Putting my hand over my mouth "Nope." I gagged a little. "I got this." My voice was weak and God, I wanted to spit it out, but Garret didn't swallow his so I have to take one for the team

."Seriously, Bea spit it out." you can tell he's concerned. I just shook my head and gagged a little again.

"Girl spit it out," Courtney begged, pushing the yeet bucket a little closer to me.

I put my hand over my mouth again "No. I gotta do this." My eyes watered. "I've made you lot eat some gross stuff I need to do this." I gagged again trying my hardest not to throw up as that is not something I enjoy doing.

"Oh, girl," Mari said putting her hand on my shoulder. 

I bounced my leg, trying to counterbalance what was going inside my mouth.

"You just said you had sensitive taste buds, Bea please for the love of God spit it out." I look back at Shayne and jumped a little, not really realising how close he was to me.

"Spit it out," Keith yelled, jumping up and down in his seat.

After a couple more seconds I swallowed what was in my mouth and shook my head like mad. 

"WHAT" Everyone yelled as I shoved some bread in my mouth, trying to get rid of that horrid taste. Shayne rushed off to God knows where. When he got back like 30 seconds later with a can of something.

"Drink this for the love of God." He handed it to me and I didn't even stop to look at what it was before chugging about half of it.

"Wait is this?" I looked at the can and jumped up in my seat, shocking everyone. "Where in the world did you find?" I exclaimed. 

"What is it?" Mari asked, still in shock at what I just ate.

 "Dandelion and burdock. Basically, my favourite drink in the entire world. I haven't been able to find this anywhere." I was so happy that I completely forgot about what I just ate. I was giddy and acting like a little kid.

Garret took a sip of the drink and just looked at me. "That is terrible."

"HOW DARE YOU" I faked anger and snatched the drink back off of him and took another sip. Shayne was just laughing at me and shaking his head.

The end of the video was just everybody descending into chaos while Courtney tried her best to end the video with Pongo and Otto jumping up and down at what was going on. I just ended up laughing and then groaning as my stomach hurt from what I just ate. 

"Well, I'm gonna be sick tomorrow." Was the last thing I said before the cameras stopped filming. 

A/N I started writing this at 12 pm and it is now 20 to 11 pm and it hurt so bad to type so I hope you like it! :P  I also want to give another shout out to the very sweet @ivyaliceharper for favouriting every chapter and saying really sweet things about this story! Massive hugs B xxx