Chapter I

LISA's POV

"Congratulations to this lovely, engaged couple!" my dad said as we received a round of applause from everybody.

"Thank you." I mouthed them.

Jisoo and I have been dating for 3 and a half years now. We've been so happy we didn't know it's been 3 years already since we've met. We pretty much know everything about each other now, our family and relatives were happy with our relationship and I couldn't be more grateful. I've decided to propose to her last night and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with her. She's an angel with a heart of gold and I fell in love with her in an instant. I'm close with her family and she's close to mine and maybe that's the key to our healthy and happy relationship! There's one particular person I haven't met though, and it's her younger sister, Jennie. Jisoo always talk to me about her and they seem very close. I only saw her in photos and social media. She told me Jennie works at Paris as a both fashion designer and a model but nonetheless, I'd still want to meet her personally and thank her for being there for Jisoo when I still haven't met her. She even mentioned that Jennie went back here 2 years ago but I wasn't here the time so I never really get to meet her 'til our wedding day.

JENNIE's POV

May 2, 2018 (11:23 PM)

I just got back home from work and God knows how tired I am then I heard my phone beeped and turns out Jisoo unnie sent me a photo of a hand with an engagement ring on it.

"Look who's getting married." I read the text.

"Oh my God, no way." I muttered to myself.

"You guys are getting married!? Oh my gosh, congratulations!! When is the wedding? I want to be the one to design your gown!" I sent her the text.

"Then you better get your butt here sooner. Can I call?" she replied.

"I just got home, unnie. I'll call you tomorow. But please!!! Tell mom and dad I'll be designing your gown. I'm telling you, you wouldn't resist."

"Okay, okay call me tomorrow. I'll be seeing you soon, Jen. Sleep well tonight!" and just like that, she bid her goodbye. I quickly checked my sched to see if there's any important event that I'll be attending and to also know if I have something important to do but luckily, I've got nothing next week so I immediately dialled my assistant's number to book me a flight back in Korea. I also told her to turn down every client for a while because I'll be doing something important for the next two weeks. I can't wait to go back home and bond with my family once again.

JISOO's POV

May 3, 2018 (7:45 PM)

"So, how many grandchildren will you give us?" my father asked and Lisa almost choked on the food she's eating.

"Appa." I hit his arm and they all laughed.

"I was just trying to be real. We want you to have kids already. I can't wait to have mini Lisa or mini Jisoo." dad said.

"Or both." my mom added.

"It's true, having kids is fun but we're not yet ready, Appa. We still want to travel around the world first before we could have children. And perhaps, Ella's still a kid after all. Don't worry, we'll give you mini Jisoo and mini Lisa someday. Just not so soon, okay?" I told them as I speak gently.

"Does Jennie know about it already?" Lisa's mom asked and I suddenly remembered Jennie wanted to design my gown her own.

"Oh, yeah I remember. She does know about it and guess what? She even told me she wanted to design my wedding gown. I think she'll be here any day now. She's excited as I am." I told them as I can't stop smiling.

"That's good to hear. I miss that twin of yours. We can't even communicate properly through the phone." dad said.

"Wait, you guys are twins?" Lisa suddenly asked and I giggled at her cuteness before dad answered her.

"They're not, Lisa, but they're like one. They couldn't be separated when they were still little that's why I cannot believe my Jisoo is getting married already." dad looked at me as if Lisa's going to take me forever away from them so Lisa gently assured him.

"Don't worry, Appa. I promise to take care of Jisoo and love her just like you do. I will never, ever hurt your daughter." Lisa said as she took my hand. Gosh, I'm so in love with this dork. I still can't believe it either, I'll be married with this idiot in a few months.

"Is she still dating her co-model?" out of nowhere, mom asked about my sister.

"Ahhh, that Kai? I don't know, she didn't mention about breaking up with him so maybe they still are. But Jennie seemed to be very busy these days so I don't really know, Eomma."

"Someday, your sister is going to marry her special someone, too. Our girls are already grown up." mom said as she leaned her head on my dad's shoulder. I know they're happy that I've finally found my true love but I can feel they're also sad because I'll be moving away from them.

"Don't be too dramatic, Eomma. It's not like we're going somewhere you do not know. And even if I'll be Mrs. Manoban soon, I still am and forever will be your baby, got it?" I told them and I received a smile in return.

"I can't wait to see you walking down the aisle, gorgeous. I love you." Lisa suddenly whispered those words in my ear before proceeding on eating her food. I can't help but feel butterflies in my stomach.

After having dinner with our family, Lisa decided to stay with me in my room for a moment.

"So, when exactly will your sister return?" Lisa asked.

"No idea but I know she'll be back soonest." I answered.

"How long has she been there again?"

"She's been there for a long, long time but I'll make sure you'll meet her soon. I promise." I said and I only got a nod in return.

"Oh, great! She called just in time." I muttered as my phone rang. I put the call on speaker so Lisa would be able to hear it, too.

"Jisoo unnie, I'm sorry I called just now. How have you been?"

"I'm great. How about you? You've been working nonstop."

"You know how I am but I promised to go there, right?"

"Yeah, I know but she didn't have any chance to speak with you before, so..." I said as I look into Lisa who mouthed me "not now." But oh, well. I'm the boss.

"Go ahead, speak." I told her as I hand her the phone.

"Uhh, hi, Jennie. It's Lisa."

"Pleasure meeting you, Lisa. I'll be seeing you soon."