Chapter XL

[Photoshoot Day]

The photoshoot soon started. People were stunned by the beauty of the two Kims; Jennie serving a fierce look while Jisoo with a Goddess/Actress type of face.

"People are gonna love this, Lisa. I'm pretty sure after this, they'd be interested in making them as Brand Ambassadors." Lisa's dad says, watching the sisters take photoshoot.

"I know, dad. They're stunning." she sheepishly smiles knowing Jisoo and Jennie would make a great impact for their company.

[One month later]

And as expected, the people indeed loved it. People around the world, mostly in South Korea, wanted more from the Kim sisters. Netizens went crazy as they were awed by the beauty of the two and also because Jennie Kim is back.

The Queen Bitch is back.

Different clothing brands and cosmetic brands are trying to reach Manoban Corp. and are in demand for the Kim sisters.

"Congratulations on our success, ladies. This isn't possible without the two of you." Lisa's dad embraced them.

"Thank you for having us, Mr. Manoban." Jennie says. "This isn't possible if your daughter didn't work hard." she praised Lisa who chuckled after hearing it.

"Thanks, Jen. Cheers to our hard work!" they raised up their glasses and drinks it up.

~~~~~~~~~

Lisa still keeps things in balance. She makes time for Jennie but always making sure to be there for her wife and her child. Especially, Jisoo's tummy is getting bigger so Lisa had to be with her often and go on check-ups with her for some tests such as ultrasound and whatsoever. Sometimes, after spending time with her wife, she would lie to her just to go to Jennie's.

"Baby, I'm here." she tells Jennie through the phone.

"Okay, I'll be right there." Jennie hung up the call and goes to meet Lisa in her car.

"Hi, baby." Jennie pecks Lisa's lips as soon as she got inside the car.

"Hi, gorgeous. Let's go?"

"Yeah."

They went to eat on the same fancy restaurant near Lisa's company building since Jennie starts craving for the foods there.

Good thing there weren't much people or else they'd be seeing photos of them on the internet together.

"May I take your-" Rosé got surprised. "Good afternoon, Ms. Manoban and Ms. Jis-" she was surprised to see Jennie instead of Lisa's wife. "Oh, I see you're not with your wife today." it made Lisa chuckle because of the waitress's cuteness.

"Yeah, she's at home. Sorry, have we met before?" Lisa took the time to ask.

"Uhm..I took your orders the last time you ate here with your wife." she shyly told Lisa and turns her head to Jennie. "And her."

"Oh, is that so?" Lisa says. "But that was like one to two months ago."

"Yeah, but you're famous." Rosé says again. "And I kinda have a huge crush on you so.."

"Sorry, miss but don't you think it's rude to flirt with my sister's wife especially I'm here?" Jennie rudely interrupts their conversation.

"Jennie." Lisa called her.

"What?" she loudly responded.

"Well, can I get your order.." Rosé sarcastically questions her. "..ma'am?"