Chapter XXIX

AUTHOR's POV

"5...4...3...2...1...HAPPY NEW YEAR!" everyone cheered.

It was just like how they spent Christmas but this time, it's happier.

Happier because papa Kim gets to spend New Year with them.

They played games, got drunk, they enjoyed the night together.

And since Jisoo's birthday is coming soon, Lisa decided to ask Papa Kim to come with her and they went to the Car dealership right away when morning came.

She plans on buying her wife her own car.

"Appa, what do you think?" Lisa smiled as they examine the car.

"Oh, she'll rock it." Papa Kim answered.

They immediately took care of the papers without hesitation. Lisa payed for it in full cash, of course she's a Goddamn CEO, don't be surprised.

"Appa, here's the plan: after we leave to go back home, we gotta bring he car to your house because we'll be spending her birthday there. We'll surprise her, you got it?" Lisa explained.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of it." he assured Lisa.

"Okay, Appa. Thank you. Wanna eat first before we go home?" Lisa asked.

~~~~~~~

"You know when Jisoo and Jennie were still kids, they used to fight a lot over little things. The funny thing is that they still could not be separated from each other. You see, your wife is very kind and Jennie is this spoiled brat, others say." Lisa carefully listens to him.

"Whenever we give Jisoo something, we should also have something to give Jennie or else she'll start a fight with her unnie." Papa Kim laughed.

"Jennie wants everything that Jisoo has." he added.

That came out as a double meaning for Lisa.

"Yeah, I figured." she whispered to herself as she took a spoonful

"Sorry?" Papa Kim asked as he did not get what Lisa said just now.

"Nothing." she denied.

"There was one time she got so jealous of her sister just because we threw a big party for Jisoo's birthday. She said Jisoo's our favorite daughter when in fact we both love them the same way."

"What happened after?" Lisa questioned.

"We threw a bigger party for her. That is what will convince her that we both love them the same."

"And how did Jisoo react?"

"She was so mature about it despite being a toddler. She made sure that Jennie has the same level of happiness just like hers and that's what makes them inseparable."

"Didn't she tell you about it?" he asks.

"I can't really remember." they laughed it out.

While in the middle of a chit-chat, Lisa's phone starts to ring. It was Jisoo calling.

"Hey, love?"

"Lali, where are you? Mom's looking for you guys."

"We'll be home soon, love. Don't wait for us for lunch, we already ate here."

"Okay, come home safely. I love you."

"Mkay, I love you, too."

Once the two reached the Kims' mansion, Lisa, Jisoo, and Jennie went back home shortly.

Lisa signalled Jisoo's dad to immediately bring home the brand new car right after they leave.

"Where did you guys go?" Jisoo asks, in the middle of a trip.

"Secret." Lisa smiled.

"Yah, you're starting to keep secrets from me!"

"Maybe, you're right but it's better that way."

______________________________________

VERY SHORT UPDATE LOL I'M SORRY TO DISAPPOINT YOU GUYS. My mind's kinda messed up these days and it affects my writing skills shit. I promise, I'll make it up to you guys. Really, I promise but for now we gotta stay safe. Covid-19 continues to spread worldwide, I just hope it would end soon.

Showowt sa maganda kong classmate, Charlene! HAHAHAHAHAHA pasensya ka na sa mga nabasa mo if ever man na nabasa mo. This should be a secret between us, okie?