Chapter XXX

JISOO's POV

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday, Happy birthday...Happy birthday, Jisoo!" everyone sang along to sing me a Happy Birthday.

"Make a wish!" everyone says.

I closed my eyes and wished for the best before I blow the candle.

It's my 27th birthday today.

We decided to spend it here in my family's house or their so-called the Kims' Mansion because I want family to be complete on ny special day.

I received heartwarming messages from everyone whether it'd be through texts or calls from our relatives, some are from my friends who couldn't make it, and also Lisa's friends.

I'm living a good life.

"Happy birthday, mi amor." Lisa caressed my cheek.

"Thank you, love." I smiled at her before giving her a peck. "Thank you for making this possible. I know you're busy-"

"Shh, no no no. Don't worry about it, alright? Perhaps, dad knows it's a special day for me. I had to leave early from work."

"I love you." I told her.

"I love you, too. Now, come on. I don't want my wife to miss her chicken." she joked, it made me chuckle.

In the middle of chit-chats, Jennie blew the speakers up with some upbeat songs.

"Want me to dance for you?" Lisa teased, wiggling her eyebrows.

"What? Lali, that's unnecessary and we're still eating." I said but she's stubborn. She stood up in front of me and started doing her thing.

I can't lie, she still got her moves.

Our family and friends continue to cheer for her as she do some killer moves.

"Go, Lisa! Go, Lisa! Go, Lisa! Go, Lisa!"

I can't do nothing but watch her dance until she lends her hand on me.

"Take my hand."

"Ani, you know I can't dance." I said.

"But I can." she winked at me. I rolled my eyes before accepting her hand.

"Tango, please?" Lisa asked to change the music.

She put my left hand on her shoulder, her left hand on my waist as we use the other to intertwine our hands.

"Just sway with me." she smirked before moving with me.

My breath hitched once she starts to sway and spin me around.

I start to feel dizzy after about a minute.

"Lisa.." I softly called her but she's too carried away by the music.

"Lisa, I'm gonna puke." I told her and runs away to get inside the bathroom.

Everyone was surprised so Lisa and Eomma shortly followed me.

"Love, are you okay?" she asks and pats my back as I puke.

"My God, I'm so sorry. You should've told me earlier that you're already dizzy."

"I think.." I wiped the corner of my mouth before speaking again. "I think it's not about the dance."

They looked at each other.

"What do you mean?" Lisa asks, confused.

"Lali, I think I'm pregnant."

When I said those words, their reactions were priceless.

"Oh my, we should tell the others!" Eomma said but I quickly stopped her.

"Don't, eomma. We're not yet sure."

Lisa was speechless but I can tell she's already happy and excited. She pulls me into a tight hug.

"I really hope you are. I can't wait to have kids." she told me and kissed my head.

"Unnie, are you okay?" Jennie checks up on me.

"Yeah, just got dizzy." I told her. I don't want to tell them I'm pregnant when it's not yet confirmed.

"I thought you ate something bad for you. Come on, let's go back."

We went back to celebrating 'til night comes.

I received gifts from everyone who came to celebrate with us.

Eomma and Appa gave me Gucci clothes, i received a Chanel bag and an expensive make up kit from Jendeukie, and Ella gave me chocolates.

I want to think that Lisa might've not bought me a gift since she's very busy and it's okay sunce she don't have to provide for me but she proved me wrong.

After everyone leaves, she asked me to put a blindfold on.

"What's with the blindfold thing?" I dorkly asked.

"Just put it on." she said, taking my hand and starts to guide me walk somewhere.

"When I say take your blinfold off, you take it off." she told me, leaving me alone on my spot.

I can hear my family around me, I'm pretty sure Lisa has done something for me again.

"Okay, take it off."

I did what she said and I'm surprised to see a brand new CUV with it's trunk full of flowers with different kinds.

"What is this??? Oh my gosh." I slowly walked towards the car.

I took my time admiring the beautiful flowers.

Gosh, where will we put these?

The next is the car.

So cool but I don't even know how to drive.

"You now have your own car. Do you like it?" she asks, standing beside the car.

I nod my head as a response and pulls her into a hug and gave her a kiss.

"When did you buy this?" I questioned her, still could not believe she had given me a car.

"The other day, New Year. With your dad." she smiled at me. I turned to look at my father and rushed towards him to give him a hug.

"Thank you, Appa."

"It's Lisa's idea. She just tagged me along." he said.

"Still, thank you." I pecked his cheek.

JENNIE's POV

Jisoo unnie's birthday this year is a lot surprising and special than what I've thought it would be.

Since my birthday is also 2 weeks away, I've got something in mind that would make my birthday even more special.

And it's with the help of Lisa.

______________________________________

Happy 100k reads, yayyy!!!!! Thanks for reading and supporting this shitty fanfic lol please, love me still.

Don't forget to leave comments and tell me what you think about this chapter!!

And please, stay safe my lovies, good night.