Chapter XLVII

AUTHOR's POV

"I don't know what else to say, Jennie. I'm very disappointed in you." Mrs. Kim tells her second-born before leaving the dining room.

Jenne sat still on the floor, unsure of what to do next. This is all unexpected.

She glared at Eunwoo once she sees him again standing in front of her.

"Are you happy?" she asks him but Eunwoo didn't respond.

"Are you fucking happy!?"

"No." he decides to speak this time. "But I can't let you fool Jisoo all over again, Jennie."

He offered his hand to get her back on her feet but Jennie insists.

"Get out of here." she tells him.

~~~~~~~~~

         Jisoo came back to their mom's house the next day and left Lisa in their home.

"Where did you go yesterday? You weren't answering our texts nor calls." Mrs. Kim asked her daughter, worried.

"That's not important, eomma. I'm just here to tell you that I booked a flight to Paris."

Their mom was surprised about what she had just heard.

"Paris? What are you gonna do?" this questions starts to hit Jisoo and got emotional.

"I need appa.." her voice cracked. Mrs. Kim does not know what to say so she embraced her daughter instead, trying not to cry.

"I'm so sorry, Jisoo." Jisoo hugged her tight.

"What did I do to deserve this?" she cries onto her mother's shoulder.

"You didn't do anything, darling. You didn't do anything." she reassured her daughter.

"I've been a good person all my life. I sacrificed a lot for the sake of our sisterhood and now this is all I get? I've been a good sister to her, eomma. How can Jennie do this to me?" Mrs. Kim wasn't able to hold her tears anymore.

She loves her children fairly and it hurts her seeing them hurt each other because of 'love'.

"It breaks me witnessing you hurt each other." she tells Jisoo. "I know Jennie is wrong but I can't do any single thing about it because she's your sister after all, Jisoo. I can only tell her the wrong things she have done and nothing else. I love you both dearly and it really breaks my heart." they cried even more.

"I'm dying inside, eomma.." Jisoo says.

They stopped when they heard Jennie speaks.

"Unnie.." she walked towards them but Jisoo didn't want Jennie to get near her.

"That's all I have to say, eomma. Please, don't worry about me. I'll be fine." Jisoo wipes her tears and is heading out but Jennie keeps on stopping her from doing so.

"Unnie, please let's talk about it." Jennie pleased.

No respond.

"I know you don't want to talk to me but can you please listen to me for a moment?"

No respond.

"Unnie, please talk to me. I'm sorry. At least, give me a minute."

No respond. Jisoo keeps on walking and Jennie keeps on following her.

"Unnie, I love her."

Those words made Jisoo stop.

"Love?" Jisoo faked a laugh. "Seriously?" she turned around. Jennie didn't say anything.

"Do you even know what her favorite foods are?

What her favorite movie is?

The kind of music she like?

Or how many times she takes a bath within 24 hours just because she doesn't like being sweaty?" Jisoo shoots her these questions.

"Do you even know the smell of her favorite perfume?"

"I know." Jennie answers the last question. "And I'm wearing it right now."

Jisoo's hand formed into a fist again, trying to control her anger.

"I don't know what comes to your stupid mind that you decided to put us in this mess. You needed me when you got cheated on and I was there for you. Now, who do you think should I run to when the two of my trusted people betrayed me?"

Jennie didn't know how to answer that.

"I was there for you my whole life, Jennie. I did everything I can to make you happy." Jisoo tries not to shed a tear but failed to do so. "You know, I can easily accept everything if her mistress turns out to be another woman. But here you are...the mistress of my beloved spouse is none other than my own sister! How great is that?" she sarcastically laughed.

"You're not in love, Jennie. You're just a desperate whore."

It triggered Jennie to the point that Jisoo earned a slap from her but Jisoo was quick to bounce back and slapped Jennie even harder.

"I'm done with you." Jisoo says and left the mansion.

She decided to stay in a hotel for a day before her flight for tomorrow.

She lays in bed, crying endlessly.

[Flashback]

Lisa stopped thrusting Jisoo once she heard her crying.

"How can you do this to me?" she asks. She got off her and held her hand.

"I didn't expect it to be this complicated. At first, I tried and tried to avoid her, believe me, but she's always after me and eventually we ended up being something we're not supposed to be." Lisa honestly explained.

"You don't love me." is what Jisoo said.

"No, I love you. I do, Jisoo. I do."

"If you do then Jennie won't be able to catch your attention no matter what she do to you. You know what hurts the more?"

Lisa remained silent.

"I actually believed everything you told me. I played dumb. I made a fool out of myself so much for loving you, Lalisa." she cries. "She's my sister, Lisa why would you hurt me like this?"

"I'm sorry, it's all my fault."

"You're not sorry. You're only sorry you got caught."

Jisoo wipes her tears and sat upon the bed and looks straight into Lisa's eyes.

"Do you love her?"

Lisa shut her eyes tight. This is Jisoo's question she wouldn't want to answer.

Silence means yes. Jisoo thought.

She hits Lisa as hard as she can.

"I hate you! I hate you. I hate you.." she keeps on telling her.

¤¤¤

After spending a night together, Jisoo wrote a short letter for her.

"Don't bother looking for me. I want you to take full responsibility of your child with Jennie."

[End of Flashback]

______________________________________

         Here's the new update! So, what can you say about it?

Don't forget to vote and leave comments!