Chapter VII

AUTHOR's POV

"Stop being nervous, Lisa." Bambam assured his best friend.

"I can't. I've been thinking about this for God knows how many times. I can't wait to see her in that dress." she said.

"Relax, she'll be here anytime now."

Meanwhile

"No matter what happens, you'll always be my strong, independent, smart, beautiful girl."

"Eomma, it's too soon to start crying now." Jisoo told her mom, not wanting to feel nervous.

"Remember to live your best life. We'll always be here for you."

"Yes, eomma. I love you." Jisoo embraced her mom.

The ceremony starts after a few moments and as Jisoo walks down the aisle, Lisa can't help but shed a tear seeing how beautiful her wife to be. Living with Jisoo is all she's ever dreamed of and she's glad that both of their families supports them. It's kinda rare nowadays, especially for the same-sex couples. It's not easy for them to come out of the closet.

As Jisoo's parents led her to Lisa, they reminded her to take good care of their daughter and wished them a happy life. Both sides of the family went emotional once Lisa took Jisoo's hand and got in front of the altar.

They exchanged vows later on and were happy that they are now one. Everything was so surreal for the two especially for Lisa. She couldn't even hear anything anymore as she take a look on her wifey. She takes her breath away. Kim Jisoo is a literal goddess, she thinks.

"You may now kiss the bride." that's what Lisa clearly heard. She took off her veil and gently took her lips on hers.

"Congrats on the new married couple!"

All of them headed to the wedding reception after the ceremony. Jisoo changed her outfit into a simple yet outstanding dress that really suit her while Lisa just took off her coat.

"Thank you for coming tonight, everyone! I welcome you my beautiful wife, Jisoo." Lisa said over the mic.

"Tomorrow we'll fly over to Hawaii for our honeymoon so let's enjoy the party tonight." Jisoo told everyone.

Everyone had a dinner at the reception as expected and each family member went to say their wishes to the couple. Their parents got very emotional because of the fact that their daughters won't live under the same roof as them anymore. Jennie is the last one to do so.

"Congratulations, unnie. You've finally found your true love. And for you, Lisa, make sure to love her with all your heart or else you'll be messing with me." she joked and everyone laughed.

"You wouldn't want to mess with her." Jisoo whispered to her.

"Yah, I don't plan on messing with the both of you." Lisa said.

"Nevertheless, I'm very happy for the both of you. Jisoo unnie had been a wonderful daughter and a sister to us so she really deserved this. We had done a lot, you've been with me through it all, I can never thank you enough for everything, unnie. Just live your life to the fullest and I'll do the same. We'll always have each other 'til the very end. I love you." with that, she went to embrace her sister who's about to cry anytime now.

"Don't cry! It'll ruin your make up!" Jennie told her sister.

"Lisa, take care of my sister. I'm counting on you." she said to the tall girl.

"You don't have to remind me, I already am." Lisa smiled.