Chapter XIX

"Lali, what time will you leave?" Jisoo asked me as I gather my stuff after I take a bath.

"The meeting will start at 12 so..I'll have to leave by 10." I said. "Why? You want to come with me?"

"You'll be late if you wait for me." she chuckled. "Jennie asked me if she could leave with you."

Oh, damn.

"Why don't she ask Bam to pick her up instead?"

"I don't know. Maybe, he's busy?"

I want to decline but Jisoo would think I'm being weird. I don't want her to know about what Jennie did to me that night. I can't let her know.

"Sure, I'll tag her along." I said and she nodded.

JENNIE's POV

"Text me when you get there." Jisoo unnie told Lisa and kissed her goodbye before we got inside the car.

We hit the road not talking to each other and I can't bear with it anymore so I broke the silence.

"Why aren't you talking?"

"What do you want me to say?" she coldly responded without looking at me. Her jaws clenched.

"Didn't know you could be a lot more sexy when you're mad." I chuckled.

"Jennie, what are you doing? I don't understand this." she said, almost yelling. "The way you're acting around me is just..it's unnecessary. What was that all about?"

"Babe, I don't know either. I just feel like doing it." I smirked.

"Can you please stop? I don't even know how you figured out my secret. Were you spying on me?" she questioned and it made me laugh.

"Spying on you?" I laughed again. "Lisa, I never thought of doing that. How did I find it out? It's because Bambam told me everything about you."

"What?"

"Yes. Including the fact that you got laid with your teacher." she shook her head.

"And you believed him?" she asked.

"Well, he wasn't lying cause I've already seen "it" myself." I smirked once again.

"Shut up." is what she told me. I chuckled.

"Lisa, admit it. You liked what I did that night. You liked how it felt because I am lot better than unnie." she clenched her jaw again, I can sense she's becoming more mad.

"Shut your mouth. Now."

"Oh, come on. If you didn't, why didn't you tell her? You would've tell her immediately if you didn't liked it at all."

When I said those words, she calmed. Like guilt has eaten her up.

A minute of silence and my phone rang. It's Jisoo unnie calling, I quickly answered it.

"Hey, unnie?" I spoke, gently sliding my hand down on Lisa's thigh to reach for her cock. I heard her breath hitched. I put the speaker on so Lisa can hear unnie speak.

Isn't this exciting?

"I called you because Lisa's driving." she said on the line.

"Yeah, she is. Why'd you call?" I said as I gently massage her balls.

She bit her lip to prevent herself from moaning, I guess? Hahaha.

"Tell Lisa to buy me choco milk before she gets home." Jisoo unnie said.

"Oh, you can talk to her right now. You're on speaker." I said to tease Lisa.

"H-hey, love?" Lisa stuttered, I kept on massaging her balls.

"Lali, please buy me choco milk before you go home."

"S-sure, love..ahh." I giggled quietly when she moaned.

"Lali, are you okay?" unnie asked on the phone.

"N-no. Headache. I have..have a headache."

"What?? Sorry, the line's messed up. Can you repeat what you said?"

"Love..I really can't t-talk right now. Ahh..shit." I squeezed her balls. She couldn't stop me because she's driving.

"She said she's got a headache, unnie." I spoke, biting my lip as I do my thing.

"Drink medicine before you go to work. Can you still go?" she asked.

"Yes. I-it's just a headache."

"Fuck.." I saw her silently cursed in the air. She's struggling to drive and speak at the same time because of me.

"Okay, I'll hang up. Take care. Byee."

When she hung up, Lisa continued cursing.

"Jennie, stop..Ahh..Fuck.."

I groped it one last time and smirked.

"Stop doing that!" she yelled. "I almost lost myself while talking to your sister! What if she caught us? God, stop it." she breathlessly demands to me.

"It's fun, right?" I chuckled.

"Jennie, please I don't want to hurt your sister. Please, stay away from me after this."

She dropped me off somewhere because she got mad but it didn't bothered me. I took the taxi and went straight to the mall where I will meet Bambam.

______________________________________

Don't forget to leave comments!