Chapter XXXI

[Next Morning]

"Talk to you later." I sent Lisa a text.

Unnie and I are preparing lunch together so I think this would be a great time to ask for a favor.

"Unnie, Lisa's a great dancer isn't she?"

"Yeah. I mean, you've seen her dance yesterday." she chuckles.

"Unnie, since my birthday is coming maybe you could..ask Lisa to be my partner for my birthday performance?" I nicely asked, not wanting to sound desperate.

"Okay, I'll ask her."

"Thank you, unnie." I flashed her my gummy smile. She knows I do that whenever I ask her for favors.

If you guys weren't informed, I'll be celebrating my 26th birthday party in Yangyang (Naksan beach). I reserved the beach resort for two nights and three days.

After having lunch with our family, we came back home. Lisa and unnie's home.

Two more days and I'll be moving out.

I'll get to spend quality time with Lisa.

LISA's POV

I told dad I won't be able to go to work today because I want to spend time with my wife. We never get to have our private time in their mansion since all our family and friends were there to celebrate her birthday.

"Are you okay?" I asked because I caught her staring at me and she nods her head.

"I just..I didn't get to thank you yet."

"Love, you already did." I told her and she hugs me from behind.

"I appreciate everything you've done for me, Lali. I love you."

I turned around and held her face.

"Anything for my beautiful wife." I pecked her lips and proceeds to do my paper works.

"Uh, Lisa..Jendeuk asked me if you could help her with something."

I was surprised to hear it.

What could that be?

"Help her with what?" I asked.

"With her dance performance on her birthday. She's asking you to be her partner."

I've seen the look on Jisoo's face. She's obviously uncomfortable with the thought of it.

"That depends if you'll let me, love." I said then she furrows her eyebrows.

"Waeyo? It's fine." she tries to avoid my gaze. "What bad could happen?"

AUTHOR's POV

[1:01 AM]

Jennie began sucking on Lisa's lips before she pulls away.

"So, that's what you're talking about, huh?" Lisa asks, panting.

"What?"

"The text you sent me. Why don't you just hire a professional dancer?"

"No, I want to have time with you." Jennie said, snaking her hand on Lisa's nape. "Perhaps, we can practice in my condo after your work." she sudectively told her.

"You're really great at finding ways to be with me."

"Of course. Do you have any idea how much I miss you in bed?" Jennie questions her.

"About that, honey..we have to be more careful. From now on, we will be using condoms."

"What? Why?"

"I think your sister is pregnant." Lisa plainly answered.

"Oh my God, you're having a baby?" Jennie's eyes widden.

"Yeah, and I'm happy about it. I actually can't wait to have kids." Lisa chuckles.

"Lisa, if that happens you won't be able to spend time with me."

"You can't please this dick all the time."

"What did you say?" Jennie got offended.

"What?"

"You really think I love you just because of sex?"

"Jennie-"

"No! Lisa, I already told you I have feelings for you. How dare you say that?"

"Hey, I'm sorry. I was just-"

"Get out. We're not sleeping together tonight."

Jennie was serious. Her cat-like eyes can kill if you stare at her and this was the very first time Lisa pissed her off. Lisa immediately left the room and goes back to sleep with her wife.

Another morning came when Jisoo tests her urine using a PT or pregnancy test. She was surprised at the result.
.
.
.
.
.
"Two lines..Oh my God, I'm pregnant!!"

She immediately dialled Lisa's number to let her know about the good news.

"Hello, love?" Lisa speaks through the phone.

"Lali, I'm pregnant!! The PT says positive!! I'm so happy." tears of joy fell down her cheek.

"Oh my God, really??? Yes!!! Oh my gosh, I love you. I love you so much. Yes! My wife is pregnant! Yes!!" she hears Lisa squeal in joy.

"Love, I'm crying tears of joy right now." Lisa said.

"Me, too. Me, too."

"I'm going to tell mom and dad. They have to know about this, they're gonna be so happy."

"I'll inform mom and dad, too. I love you, Lali."

"I love you. I can't wait to come home tonight."

When they hang up, the both of them made time to call their families and spread the good news.

"Unnie, have you been crying?" Jennie asks.

"Jendeukie, I'm pregnant!!" Jisoo embraces her sister.

"What?? That's a good news. Congratulations."

"Thank you." Jisoo smiles at her. "Come on, let's eat. The food is getting cold."

"This is a disaster. Jisoo unnie can't be pregnant." Jennie thought.

Oh, well. This bitch never runs out of ideas anyway.

______________________________________

New update! Tell me what you think about this chapter by commenting hehe. Hope you all are having a good time. XO