Chapter X

"I called mom and dad." Jisoo broke the silence as they eat dinner.

"What? I told you not to tell them yet." Jennie defended.

"When do you plan to tell them? Didn't you know everybody is going crazy looking for you?" Jisoo told her, practically raising her voice while Jennie and Lisa remained silent.

"Love." Lisa caressed her wife's hand to calm her down. The sisters have been raising their voices to each other since a while ago. Not too long, the doorbell rang. Lisa quickly stood up to open the door since they were expecting their parents.

"Jennie's here?" the sisters heard their mom asked Lisa and footsteps is starting to get near them.

"Jennie?" Mrs. Kim approached and quickly hugged her second daughter tightly. Lisa went to see Jisoo who was currently at the living room.

Jisoo sighed after taking a seat on the sofa.

"Love, don't stress about it. And stop raising your voice, it's not gonna help anything." Lisa reminded her who kneeled down in front of her.

"I can't believe she'll quit being the CEO of our company. Our dad worked very hard to keep that company and she's just gonna leave because of some stupid guy??" Jisoo defended.

"Maybe, it's too much for her. Love, try to get yourself in her shoes, maybe you'll understand?" Lisa said.

"Look, I get that she's hurt. But leaving your company and ruining your career just because a man fooled you? That's very unreasonable."

"We all have different levels of sensitivity. Just because you can, doesn't mean she can, too. You're strong, of course you can get up and move forward without hesitation and I love you for that but what if she's an opposite of you?" Lisa tried to get the best of her.

"Lali...dad chose her to run the company instead of me. Why waste all of that?" Jisoo questioned back.

"Well, maybe your time to be a CEO has come." Lisa told her.

"You know I can't." she shook her head.

"Come on." Lisa lend her hand, convincing Jisoo to talk about it with her family.

The family continued eating dinner as they talk it out. Jisoo got very disappointed with her sister because running that company is her biggest dream which her sister just left for nothing. Jisoo wants the title so bad but she knows she can't. She's married and she can't bear leaving Lisa here alone who will be replacing her father's position soon, too.

"Jisoo?" her dad looked at her, his eyes telling her to replace Jennie in the company.

"Appa, I can't. I can't leave Lisa." Jisoo said.

"Hey, it's okay. I'll be fine." Lisa reassured, convincing her wife to accept her dad's offer.

"No, Lisa. I won't leave you. Appa, I can't." she hesitated one more time.

"I'll take care of everything then. And don't be mad at your sister. You don't know her pain, you haven't been cheated on." her dad reminded her, she just nodded her head.

"You sure you want to stay here?" their mom asked Jennie.

"Yes, I want to be with unnie for a while." Jennie answered.

"Fix your misunderstanding." their parents said before leaving. "And visit Ella when you have time. She misses all of you."

When Mr. and Mrs. Kim left, Lisa convinced her wife to talk to her sister.

"Go on. Take her to the guest room then apologize." Lisa whispered before pushing her.

Jisoo did as she said so while Lisa stayed in the living room to play video games.

"Our room is just beside yours so whenever you need anything, tell me." Jisoo said.

"Thank you, unnie." Jennie hugged her sister. "I'm sorry."

"No, I'm sorry. The way I acted lately was very immature. I shouldn't have raised my voice at you." she apologized.

"Now, go take a rest. You must feel tired." Jisoo told her.

"Good night, unnie. Thank you again."

                             ~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So how did it go?"

"We're good." Jisoo sat behind Lisa who was sitting on the floor as she play video games. She put her arms around Lisa's neck and showers her face with kisses.

"Yah, Kim Jisoo don't disturb me right now." she warned.

"But I want to." Jisoo teased and laughed when "Game Over" showed on the screen.

"Aww, poor Lalisa lost her game." she teased her even more and Lisa couldn't take it anymore and lifted Jisoo with her bare hands and carried her to her shoulder.

"Lalisa, put me down!" Jisoo yelled hitting her Lisa's back.

"Get ready to get pillow-punched!" Lisa yelled back and brought Jisoo into their room.

As Jennie was about to knock on the couple's door to ask the wifi password, she heard the two screaming and laughing their asses off. The two were happily pillow-fighting.

"I'm living with 8 year olds." she chuckled.