Chapter II

AUTHOR's POV

May 5, 2018 (8:17 AM)

"Welcome home, Jennie." she said to herself as she went out the airport.

Jennie rode a taxi way back home to surprise her family. She also didn't want to disturb any of them just to pick her up from the airport so she didn't bother calling them.

After about an hour ride, she finally got home. She first took a moment to admire their luxurious home once she got off the taxi. The guard immediately let the 2nd born in since he was surprised by Jennie's sudden appearance. Their maids also had the same reaction and later told Jennie that her family is at the living room.

There she found her parents happily talk to each other. A smile was plastered on her lips after seeing her family once again for so long.

"Miss me?" Jennie interrupted.

"Ruby Jane! Oh, why didn't you tell us you're coming? We could've picked you up from the airport. Oh, I missed you so much." Mrs. Kim said as she embrace her daughter.

"I missed you too, mom. Sorry for not letting you know, just wanted to surprise you." she told them as she went to hug her Dad.

"You still look as beautiful as ever. You really are my child." Mr. Kim uttered and Jennie playfully hits him on his chest.

"Unnie? Where's unnie?" Jennie questioned not seeing her sister on sight.

"She's in her room with Lisa. Go upstairs, she's been waiting for you to get back." her mom told her.

"I know. She had been texting me nonstop." she said as she make her way upstairs.

"C'mon, let's see your sister." her mom said holding Jennie's hand as they go upstairs to see the couple.

"Where's Ella, by the way?" Jennie questioned.

"Still at school. She'll be surprised once she sees you. Oh, you two are very much look alike." Mrs. Kim said.

"Well, what can you do? All your daughters look pretty." Jennie spoke the truth. All of them are undeniably beautiful, y'all envy them lol.

Mrs. Kim lets Jennie knock on Jisoo's door and as she did, a familiar figure showed up to open it.

"Oh, hi." Jennie greets, flashing her smile at the person in front of her.

"Uhh, love? You might want to see who it is." Lisa said, not taking her eyes off Jennie.

"Who is it?" Jisoo, on the other hand asked before making her way to her door.

"Oh my God, unnieeee!" Jennie went to embrace her sister as well.

"Yah, why didn't you tell us you're coming back already? We could've picked you up from the airport." Jisoo asked and hugs her even tighter.

"You literally said the same thing as mom." Jennie said and they laughed before parting away from their hug. "Ah unnie, let's go shopping. I've missed you so much."

"Okay, okay we'll go shopping later but have you eaten? Let's eat first." Jisoo held Jennie's hand to go downstairs but stopped once she spotted Lisa standing by the door.

"Oh, Lisa have you met her yet? This is Jennie. Jennie, this is Lisa, my stupid fiancé." they laughed at the way Jisoo introduce her fiancé to Jennie.

"Hi, again. We finally met after how many years." Jennie said and went to hug Lisa.

"I know. Nice meeting you, younger Kim."

"So how's being with my sister? I'm sure you often get headache because of her." Jennie teased.

"Right. But I love her so..." Lisa defended and they laughed. "Come on, let's head downstairs."

After having lunch together, Lisa came up with an idea to surprise Ella, too.

"Love, how about we pick Ella up from school with Jennie then we go straight shopping?" she asked Jisoo who was sitting beside her.

"Will you be okay with that? Don't you feel dizzy at all?" Jisoo then asked Jennie who happily agreed with no hesitation.

The couple proceeded to prepare themselves so they can leave already. After minutes of waiting, Ella's school bell rangs and they watch students go out from their classrooms, including Ella, of course. Lisa decided to honk in front of the kid so she will be able to notice them. Until then, Lisa brought the car window down to greet Ella.

"How's school?" Lisa asked the young girl.

"Hi, dumdum. It was fun! Look, I am the math wizard of the class for today!" Ella proudly showed the "Math Wizard" stamp on the back of her hand.

"Wow, that's great! You did a good job, huh? Get in, we have a surprise for you." Lisa told the little girl and as Ella opened the car door at the back, she was surprised to see her other sister.

"Hi, baby. I'm back!" Jennie greets the younger girl who tightly embraced her as she cry.

"Why are you crying? Don't cry." Jennie comforted their youngest sister by rubbing her back.

"I missed you so much, don't leave again, Jennie unnie." Ella said. "I've been waiting for you to get back. I miss cooking with you." the little girl sobs as she speak to Jennie. The couple just watched in awe.

"Don't worry, we'll cook tonight. You and I, okay? I missed you too, baby. For now, let's shop with Jisoo unnie, okay? Are you okay with that?" Jennie assured their sister who immediately nods as an agreement.

"Alright, let's go!"