Chapter VIII

"Enjoy on your trip!!" Mrs. Kim told the married couple as they put their luggages at the back of the cab.

"Take care, unnie. Kai and I will be back in Paris tomorrow so I won't be here anymore when you come back." Jennie once again hugged her sister.

"Arrive safely, okay? Thank you so much. Can't the two of you get married already?" Jisoo questioned and Kai just faked a smile, obviously.

"Unnie, remember what I told you the last time. Make lots of babies for me." innocent Ella said which made them laugh.

"It's not easy to make lots of babies, you know?" Jisoo told their little sister.

"Monkey can do it. She's strong!" Ella spoke again.

"Shh, enough with the babies. You are the only baby in the family. You got it?" the girl smiled.

"We'll take it from here. See you in a week!" Lisa bid goodbye. Before Jisoo get into the cab, Jennie reminded her about her gift.

"Oh, and unnie! I put a little something in your luggage." she winked.

HAWAII [8PM]

They arrived in Hawaii at 6PM and had a dinner before going into their room. The couple quickly took a bath before going to bed.

"Love, I'll go outside for a while. Just wait here, okay?" Lisa asks before leaving her wife in the room. Jisoo thought this is the best time to look for Jennie's gift inside her luggage since Lisa is out. She looked and searched for it until she found a black box.

"What is this?"

When she opens it, she got surprised. She read the letter that was written beside it.

"Use it, I want to make sure you will drive her nuts. Also, got u a dildo just in case you wanna go rough and hard with her. It's up to you who's gonna use it xoxo."

She hid her face in embarrassment even though she was the only one who had seen it. This was an unexpected gift from her sister. She quickly hid the box somewhere Lisa couldn't find.

"Silly, I won't need a dildo. Lisa already has 'it'". she chuckled. After unpacking, Lisa finally went in with flowers on her hand.

"We're in Hawaii and yet you still get me flowers." Jisoo said, blushing.

"How can I forget? I'd do this everyday, if possible." Lisa told her wife and gently held her by the waist.

"I love you." Lisa softly speaks and gently pressed her lips against Jisoo's. The older girl quickly kissed back and held Lisa by the nape. Lisa took off the flowers from Jisoo's hand and put it on the nearest table without breaking the kiss. She untied Jisoo's hair and went to kiss her jaw down to her neck and chest. She slowly undressed her wife as she continously showers kisses onto her wife's neck. After seconds of admiring her body, she took a glimpse onto Jisoo's eyes that speaks love. Her heart-shaped lips that is to die for.

"I want this night to be memorable for you. If you'll let me, the pleasure's all mine." Lisa says as if asking for Jisoo's consent.

"You didn't have to ask." Jisoo kissed her once again, unbuttoning Lisa's shirt. She let her hand wander over Lisa's toned body as they get onto the bed. Lisa undid her own pants then proceeds to unhook her wife's bra. She gently sucked on her mounds to start the heat.

"Ahh..." Jisoo moaned, pulling Lisa's hair. Lisa sucked on them long enough to lower her hand down to Jisoo's newly shaved "cavern". Lisa did what she had to do as she starts circling her finger around her clit, making her wet. Lisa's other hand starts massaging her wife's mounds to add more pleasure. Jisoo didn't know why but it felt weird good. She's slowly losing her mind and she need to take act upon it. She motioned Lisa to bend down and kiss her, Lisa obeyed. Not so long, Lisa found Jisoo's sensitive part and starts to fasten the pace of her finger.

"Ahh.." she moans, getting weaker. She held onto Lisa's shoulder.

Lisa then proceeds to eat her out. Jisoo grabbed onto her hair as she eats her.

Jisoo can't stop moaning. She feels Lisa's tongue go inside out of her which makes her go gaga. Lisa made sure to make her wet. She spit onto it to be slippy and inserted her middle finger. The feeling was new to Jisoo of course they have never done it before, at least for Jisoo. Lisa is a pro when it comes to these things. The way she touch her, kiss her, everything. Lisa's naturally good at it. Maybe she had done it with her exes before, Jisoo never asked. Another finger went in to expand her walls. Later on, Lisa found blood on her fingers which she's been expecting.

"Does it hurt?" she asks her.

"Yes, but it's bearable. Just keep going." Jisoo told her.

"Hold tight." Lisa warns as she inserts three fingers inside her. With Lisa's long fingers, it feels undeniably painful but she wanted to give her the best night of her life. Lisa again fasten the pace of her hand and it drove Jisoo crazy. What more if it was her cock going inside out of her?

"Love, can you still hold on?" Lisa asks, not wanting to see her wife struggling to walk the next day.

"Yes. I trust you." Jisoo kissed her forehead as a sign of affection. They were now covered with sweat, breathing heavily.

"This'll hurt." Lisa said one more time before Jisoo leans to kiss her. She undo her boxers and let her cock get hard as she make out with her wife. Without further ado, Lisa slowly and gently put her cock inside her wife. Jisoo hitched in pain but she tries to distract herself by smooching with her hubby. She held tightly onto Lisa's nape and shoulder. Lisa starts with slow thrusts to make Jisoo feel comfortable but as time go by, it's getting easier for Lisa to thrust her. She broke the kiss and focused on Jisoo's eyes as she thrust her hard until it gets faster and faster. She sees her wife panting heavily with uncontrollable moans escaping her mouth.

"Oh my God.." she continously moans.

"Ahh.." Lisa moaned as well while she make love to her.

"Oh.." Jisoo is so close to crying. Lisa's length is no joke, she can literally break your bed, if that's the case. Jisoo shed a tear after few minutes. She cannot hold it in anymore.

"Lali..." she cried onto Lisa's shoulder. "Faster, please." Jisoo begs. Hearing that made Lisa even more energetic so she thrust her hard with all her might as fast as she can. She leaves marks onto Jisoo's neck to let her know that she worked hard.

"I'm close.." Jisoo said.

"Not yet, love." Lisa stops thrusting her and changed their position, putting Jisoo's leg over her shoulder as she kneel on the bed. She held onto her wife's leg and held her hand on the other as a support. Again, she put her cock back inside and starts thrusting her again with a better access.

"Ahh!" Jisoo yelled. Lisa can tell she was doing a lot better than a while ago because of her wife's louder moans.

Lisa eventually stopped when she realized Jisoo got weaker and weaker. She came to eat her cavern one more time and lick all of her released juices. It's like Jisoo's life battery ran out. Lisa quickly put a blanket on her wife once she came. She carressed her face and fixed her hair and admired how beautiful her wife is. Lisa kissed her on the crown and proceeds to sleep.