Chapter XXV

It's past 2AM and here we are, laying in her bed.

"Jen, this won't be easy." I told her, staring at the ceiling.

"I know but you are worth it." she answered.

There was a minute of silence until I spoke again.

"She can't know about this. She can't figure this out. " I looked at her as I intertwine our hands but she remained silent for a while.

"I cut him off. Your friend." she said.

Shit. Bam.

"What?" I asked, surprised.

"When we met this evening, I dumped his proposal. He wants me to be his girlfriend."

"But..he changed for you.." I said, it caused her to look at me.

"But he's not the one I'm supposed to be with."

I couldn't believe what I just heard.

"Jennie, I'm married with your sister."

Again, she did not say anything. Her grip on my hand went tighter and caress it.

I let out a heavy sigh before telling her, "It's getting pretty late, I need to go back." and let go of her hand.

I put my clothes back on as she stare at me, still naked on her bed.

"Go get some sleep, you need to rest." I told her.

I was about to leave her room when she called me.

"Lisa." she said. I turned around to look at her.

"Good night."

I smiled, "It's already morning." I responded before leaving her room.

I quietly returned in our bedroom. Jisoo's still sleeping peacefully, just as how I left her earlier.

THE NEXT DAY

"Jendeuk, let's visit home. I miss Ella." Jisoo said while we eat lunch.

"Sure, unnie. Let's go shopping, too." Jennie quickly answered.

"I'll get ready first." I told them because I am the quickest to get ready.

I made myself first a coffee as I wait for them when Jennie passed by me.

Her perfume. Her outfit.

It awakens the inner fuckboy in me.

I continue to stare at her body as I sip my hot coffee.

"You might want to slow down on your coffee." she said before I realize it's HOT HOT. My tongue gets scalded by the hot coffee.

She chuckled seeing me in that situation. She knows I'm drooling over her.

"I-uh..where's your sister?" I asked to uplift the atmosphere when Jisoo hugs me from behind.

"Here." she kissed my shoulder. "What happened?"

"It's still too hot." I answered referring to the coffee.