Chapter IV

The four of them went home after, shortly.

"I had so much fun today, mom!" the little girl said. "I wish Jennie unnie won't leave again."

"Don't worry, baby. Even if I get back to Paris, I promise to visit you more often." Jennie went to comfort their little sister.

"I have a question for you." asked Mrs. Kim while Ella just tilted her head in confusion.

"What if one day, sooner or later, you also wouldn't be able to see your Jisoo unnie often?" with that question, all of them turned their heads to Mrs. Kim's direction.

"Eomma..." Jisoo muttered.

"That will never happen. Jisoo unnie loves me. The both of them do!" Ella answered referring to Jisoo and Lisa.

"But darling, once they're already married, they've got to live in their own house. Without us." Mrs. Kim explained.

"Is that true?" Ella turned her head to her Jisoo unnie who do not know how to answer the little girl.

"Hey, come with me. I've got something wonderful to show you." Lisa interrupts, taking the girl away with her.

"Eomma, you did not have to bring that up." Jisoo said to her mother. She doesn't want their youngest sister to get upset with her and Lisa.

"I just want her to be aware of things, Jisoo. You wouldn't want to leave her surprised, don't you?" her mother asked. It's not very serious but it's very hard for her that once she's married to Lisa, she'll have to live without her family beside her anymore. She doesn't want to turn Ella's mood down.

"Eventually, she'll be okay with it, unnie. You don't have to worry about it that much." Jennie comforts her.

"I can't believe I'll have to move away. Things happen so fast." Jisoo sighed.

"You know, you could've turned Lisa's proposal down if you weren't ready. Should I tell her to back out from your wed-"

"Yah, what are you saying? I could do that but of course I wouldn't. Lisa has already done a lot for me, I think it's about time we live together." Jisoo refrains Jennie from talking.

"Why didn't you bring your boyfriend with you, Jennie? When will we meet him?" their mother asked.

"Oh, he's been busy these days. Don't worry, you will soon. I'll take him here when I get back."

"Anyways, this tasted really good. Thanks for making dinner extra special tonight, my dear." their mom praised Jen's cook.

"Of course, your daughters cooked it with much much love." Jennie sheepishly said.

"Excuse me, I'll have to check on them." Jisoo excused herself as she stood up. She searched for them and found them sitting by the pool with their feet laying down the water.

"Hey, you two." Jisoo spoke making the two turn their heads towards her direction. "What are you doing?"

"Unnie, is it true?" Ella questioned Jisoo making her confused.

"What true?"

"That you'll have to move out soon?" she clearly asked with a tone of sadness in her voice. Jisoo sighed and sat with them.

"Yes, baby. Eventually, monkey and I will get married and have to move out. That's why I treasure my remaining days with you." Jisoo explained. "Will you be okay about it?"

"No, unnie. I'll surely miss you and Lali a lot." Ella starts to get teary eyed and the two noticed by the crack of the kid's voice. Jisoo went to embrace her sister as Lisa did the same to comfort the little girl.

"On the other hand, I think I'll be cool with it BUT with one condition..." Ella said which made the two look at each other.

"Please, make lots of babies so I wouldn't have to play alone." the girl said which caused Lisa and Jisoo to laugh.

"I'll see what I can do." Lisa replied to the girl and receiving a slap on the arm from Jisoo.

"Okay, time to have some fun!" Ella got up from her place and pushed both Lisa and Jisoo down the pool.

"Yah!" yelled the two, surprised.

"That's for leaving me soon." Ella teased the couple.

"You didn't have to do that!" Jisoo shouted while Ella runs away.

"Shh, this is fun after all." Lisa said, smirking.

"How is this fun?" Jisoo asked then Lisa starts to hold her by the waist and starts kissing her neck.

"Yah, not here!" Jisoo hit her fiancé's chest but Lisa shut her mouth by kissing her.

"Lisa, didn't you have your dinner already?" a voice startled them which caused them to part away from the heating kiss.

"Please, don't ask why we're here." Jisoo said making Lisa chuckle. Jennie just shook her head, smiling.

"Where's Ella?" she asks the two.

"Upstairs but please, can you get us bath towels first? We're literally freezing right now."

"Keep on making out, then." Jennie sarcastically told her sister 'cause making out makes your body warm ;)

"What a bunch of mischievous ladies." Lisa said making Jisoo slap her arm.

Few minutes later, Jennie came back with the bath towels and found the two waiting for her.

"Can't believe a 6 year old managed to push the both of you." she said making the both of them laugh.

"I'll go ahead." Lisa bid goodbye to her fiancé.

"You get to stay in her room tonight." Jisoo said to Jennie.

"You don't sleep together?" she asked.

"Why would we? We're not yet married." Jisoo replied.

"Yeah and you're both girls. Nothing can happen, unnie???"

"Let's just say, we keep it that way." Jisoo said not wanting to tell to her sister that Lisa is different.

After Lisa took a bath, she later went home riding her motorcycle. Jisoo went to take her sister to Lisa's room which was Jennie's room before.

"Not a girly girl, I see." Jennie said as she observe Lisa's room. She's got Avengers toy collection and lots of men perfumes on the other side. As she unpack her things, she thought of an idea to put her clothes on the closet for the mean time. When she opens it, leather jackets and and other men clothes were seen hanging inside the closet and there are boxers too.

"What, is she a transgender or something?" Jennie asked herself.