Chapter III

AUTHOR's POV

"Can I stay at Kidzoona while you shop, please???" Ella asked her sisters, full of high hopes with her puppy eyes.

"Didn't you say we would make it up to each other?" Jennie questioned their little sister.

"We can do that at home, unnie. We don't have Kidzoona at home." the innocent young girl told her and Lisa found it cute.

"Come on, how could you say no to that face?" Lisa asked the older Kims, convincing them to say yes.

"Fine. But we'll cook for dinner tonight, okay?" Jennie said and the little girl's face brightened up.

"That requires a companion." Jisoo spoke.

"That won't be a problem. Monkey Lisa is here to accompany me!" Ella smiled sheepishly, making cute face to convince the three oldies.

"Yah, we need someone to carry our shopping bags, you know?" Jisoo defended, trying to argue with little Ella.

"Yah, would you like to carry their stuff and suffer or would you rather have fun with me inside? There are Toy Story toy collection inside, I bet." Ella wiggled her eyebrows towards Lisa who giggled at the little girl.

"Sorry, ladies. I'm hers for today." Lisa said. Ella goes to tease her unnies for winning.

"I'll call you." Lisa motioned to Jisoo before being dragged by the little kid inside.

"I guess, it's you and me." Jennie chuckled.

While Lisa and Ella were having fun at the children's happy place, Jennie got the time to ask about everything that had happened while she was gone to Paris.

"How did Lisa propose to you?" Jennie asked as they look through the ladies' clothes.

"It was her dad's company event. Her family invited me to attend because they told me it's gonna be a very special one." Jisoo explained.

"Was Mom and Dad there?" Jennie questioned.

"Of course. What's actually funny is that I didn't get to recognize them. Lisa said she made sure Eomma and Appa's table were far from ours. Her plan will be totally obvious if I ever saw them there." they laughed.

"Then, how did everything happen?" Jennie asked again.

FLASHBACK :

"Let us all welcome the CEO's daughter, Lalisa Manoban!" everyone applaud as Lisa makes her way up the stage to give speech about her dad's success.

"Thank you, everyone. Please, take your seat. I'm here to congratulate my dad for his hard work." and everybody starts to applause again. "Yes, there he is. The wonderful man who raised me. I just want to tell you that I am beyond proud and I completely look up to you, dad. You're the greatest man ever, no wonder why mom had fallen for you." everyone was hyped up again so Mr. Manoban gave his wife a kiss on her crown to show his love for her. "I have not yet told you this but you have been the greatest father, husband, brother, and a friend out there. Ever since I was a kid, you never left my side. Whenever mom gets mad at me, you're there to be my hero and save me from mom's flying flip flops across my face." the crowd fell into laughter. "I can't really say anything other than I love you, mom and dad. You guys raised me to be a woman that I am today and I couldn't be more grateful. Literally, the best parents ever." she stopped and looks at the crowd. "You may not know this but I was not a spoiled child back then. I don't have a sibling but they raised me wonderfully. Not like some asshole who wants to spend money like it ain't shit or something like that. I am thankful because my parents made me like this. Whenever I say, 'I want this, I want that', they won't give it easily to me. Instead, they will make me do something first before I get to have what I ask. That is why..." Lisa held the mic and went down the stage to make her way to her girlfriend, Jisoo. "I learned that before I could have something, I must work hard first to get it." she stopped right in front of Jisoo.