Chapter XII

AUTHOR's POV

After that night, Jennie couldn't stop thinking about who really Lalisa Manoban is. She would stare at her lower part every damn time so she gets to observe if Lisa has "it". She know it's wrong, she knows she's sinning just by staring but she couldn't help it. It interests her, in fact.

Starting from that day where she used to stay in Lisa's bedroom for like 3-4 days and saw men's clothes inside her closet but now she even got a stronger proof.

She had Jisoo's permission to borrow some clothes and immediately went into the couple's bedroom. First thing that caught her attention was the big wedding photo of the two hanging on the wall.

"Lovely." she said before proceeding to what she really intend to do.

After looking for that "one dress" Jennie had to borrow, a box of condom were seen by the tv screen.

"Why would they need a condom??" she asked herself, dropping off the dress she's found when Lisa went inside the room.

"Jennie?" she called out before Jennie turns towards her, holding the pack of condom.

"What is this?" Jennie questioned. Lisa didn't know how to answer that so she snatched the condom away from Jennie's hand.

"Where did you get this?" Lisa asks back.

"Are you cheating on my sister with a man?" Jennie asks again.

"What?? Of course not. Why the fuck would I do that?" Lisa defended.

"Then what's that for? Don't make me look dumb." Jennie crossed her arms, waiting for Lisa to explain.

"You don't have to know." Lisa simply replied.

"Why can't you just be straight up with me?"

"Because there are things that are hard to explain. Jennie, if you're done with your thing, please, get out of the room." Lisa said, in a serious manner. Jennie had never seen this side of Lisa before. She's used to seeing her cheerful and playful. The way she acted right now is different. She was pretty serious so Jennie went out the room.

With deep curiosity in mind, she had an idea on how to provoke Lisa. She smirked just thinking about her crazy idea.

She went to the living room and sat beside her sister who was busy watching TV.

"Unnie, about your honeymoon..what can you say about my gift back then? Did you use it?" she teased her sister.

"Yah! Lisa might hear you." Jisoo told her. "I used the t-back one time and she hadn't noticed because she's busy with her thing. You know what I mean?" Jennie nodded.

"And the dil..do????" she asks.

"I won't ever need a dildo." Jisoo said.

"Hmm..you don't need it 'cause Lisa has a dick?" Jennie thought.

"How is she in bed, though?" Jennie questioned, straight to point that it made Jisoo look at her with her brow raised.

"Just curious, unnie. Come on, don't be shy." she convinced. Jisoo hesitated at first but she knows Jennie won't stop bugging her so she gives her the answer.

"She's a bed breaker."

JENNIE's POV

"She's a bed breaker."

Hearing that made me smirk unknowingly.

"Why?" I hear Jisoo unnie ask. I only raised my eyebrows, wanting her to repeat the question.

"Why are you smirking?"

"Nothing, I just remembered something." I lied and it was her turn to raise her eyebrows at me.

"My ex is kind of the same. He's great in bed." I told her and I saw her eyes widden.

"You mean to tell me you did it already?"

"Unnie, we're in Paris. We used to live together in my condo. What do you expect? It's normal."

"Sex is for married couple only." she reminds me.

"Not for me." I winked at her, causing her to shake her head.

Starting that day I decided to wear what I usually wear in my condo; loose shirts and panties. Don't get me wrong, I just wanna have fun experimenting her. It's pretty risky but where's the fun in it?

I tied my hair in a bun style and walked around the house as if searching for something. There she was, playing video games again while Jisoo unnie takes a bath. I made sure to sway my hips to tempt her. Soon later, I pretended to scratch my stomach. I lifted my shirt and showed her my body.

"Ahh.." I let out as I scratch my stomach but she doesn't seem to notice.

"Playing hard to get, huh?" I thought.

Beside the monitor was my airpods. I intentionally dropped it so I would be able to bend down. When I did, I made sure she's seen my ass. I heard the controller dropped on the floor.

"It's working." I thought.

I turned around and saw her face red as a tomato. Not forgetting to look at her bulge; it's obviously showing.

"You okay?" I innocently asked.

"Uh, yeah. Just lost my game." she stuttered.

"Do better on your next game." I told her with a hint of seduction.

I laughed once I got inside my room.

"Lisa, Lisa. I think I just found out your biggest secret."