Chapter XLV

EUNWOO's POV

         I can not stop myself from overthinking everything especially after what happened to Jisoo. Lisa won't let me see her so I'm only able to talk to Jisoo through text messages.

"I really have nothing to say except I'm sorry, Jisoo." I texted her.

"Oppa, stop apologizing. You have done nothing wrong." she relied.

"How are you now? Are you feeling better?"

"I'm trying to feel better. I'm getting there. Lisa helps me get through everything. I'm happy that she's doing everything she can to make me feel okay."

If you only know, Jisoo. If you only know how Lisa is behind your back.

"That's good to know, then." I texted her again and I received no reply after.

Jisoo, when you got hurt, I promise to be by your side. I promise.

JENNIE's POV

          I miss Lisa. This isn't how everything's supposed to be. She's supposed to be here with me, taking care of me and our unborn baby. A week had passed since the last time I saw her.

I tried distracting myself so I wouldn't have to feel alone. I obviously can't tell my friends about it. They'll fuck up my life, I swear. I'm currently cooking for lunch when I hear my phone ringing.

I expect it to be Lisa but it's just my mom.

"Eomma?"

"Where are you?" she asks. Wow, no greetings at all? Yikes.

"In my condo, mom. Where else?" I told her.

"I need you to come here right now." she tells me, sounding so serious.

"Eomma, why so sudden?" I teased. "I haven't eaten lunch yet."

"We'll eat lunch together." she says through the phone.

"Fine, give me time to prepare. Bye, love ya!" I hung up the phone and quickly prepared myself.

It took me about an hour and a half before I'm able to get there.

"Eomma?" I called her out.

"Have you seen eomma?" I asked one of our trusted maids.

"She's in the dining room."

I released a breath of relief when I saw her.

"Eomma, why did you want me to come here?" I asked and my eyes widened when I saw Eunwoo oppa sitting across her.

And I can tell my mom is not in the mood.

"Oppa? What are you doing here?" I questioned.

JISOO's POV

"Happy Anniversary, love." Lisa greets me.

Today is our 6th anniversary together. A lot has happened but I'm glad our love for each other remained strong.

I don't know what exactly I'm gonna do without her.

We decided to just stay home since I don't feel like going out either. We can still celebrate without having to eat outside nor going on fancy dates. Just being with each other is all that matters to me.

She played Ed Sheeran's "Perfect" again, her favourite song to dance with me.

"Take my hand." she lends it in front of me.

I took it and wrapped my arms around her neck. We start to move along with the song.

"I know it hasn't been easy and I'm very proud of you for staying strong like you always do." she tells me while we slow dance. "I can't believe it's been 6 years already. A lot has happened and we're still going strong. You've always been independent, that's what I love about you. That's the reason I fell in love with you. And now, I can't believe you're my wife. Now, we're here celebrating our 6th anniversary." I pulled her closer. "You know that I had a bad past but loved me anyway. I cannot thank you enough for everything, love. You're too much for me. I often think do I even deserve you at all?" I chuckled. "I know it hasn't been easy for you, for us. But know that you won't have to go through everything alone. You're with me, I'll help you get through anything. Always remember that." I looked into her eyes. "And lastly, I'm sorry for eveything. For hurting you."

"But you didn't do anything." I told her and she held my hand.

"I'm just..sorry." she softly spoke. It makes me want to think she did something terrible for her to act this way.

"Lali, what do you mean-" my phone interrupts us.

It's eomma.

"Hello, eomma?"

"Jisoo, I need you to come here as quick as possible."

"Eomma, waeyo? I can't. It's our anniversary today."

"It's urgent."

"Can't we just leave it for tomorrow? I really can't, eomma."

"Jennie is pregnant."

"Bwo!?"

I told Lisa to start the car right away.

"I mean, what's gotten into her mind? She doesn't have a boyfriend and now shes pregnant???" I rant to Lisa while we're on our way there.

She didn't say anything, she just held my hand kissed it.

I can't blame her. I, too, was speechless. Like, how can she let this happen?

Thank God, there were no traffic and we are able to get here immediately.

Since we didn't see them at the living room, maybe they're in the bedroom. I was about to go upstairs when I heard my mom's voice coming from the dining room.

I went there and was surprised to see Eunwoo oppa there, too.

Don't tell me he's the father?

"Eomma." I called mom's name and they all turned their heads in my direction.

Jennie is crying, Eunwoo oppa is just beside her.

"What's happening??" I walked towards Jennis.

"Your sister has something to tell you." mom told me.

"What happened?" I approached her.

"Unnie..I'm pregnant." she cries onto me.

"How can this happen?" I questioned her and turns to look at Eunwoo oppa. "Are you the father?" I widened my eyes at him.

"Jisoo.." he approached me.

"Are you the father??" I asked him again. Louder, this time.

"I'm not. You know that I will never see Jennie more than a friend." he gently spoke but I can see he's really serious about it.

"Then who?" I'm starting to get pissed. I don't even know how to react.

"I'm here because I think its time you for you to know everything." Eunwoo oppa tells me again. That made me even more curious.

"Know what? What everything?" I asked them but nobody is talking.

"What??? You're making me all worry." I start to get nervous. This isn't funny if this turns out to be a prank.

"Go on, Ruby Jane. Tell your sister." mom said.

"What??" I raised my voice. This isn't funny at all.

"Unnie.." Jennie holds my hand as she cry even more, struggling to speak.

"It's..

...it's Lisa."

______________________________________

         SO WHAT DO Y'ALL THINK ABOUT THIS CHAPTER SKSJSKJKS????

ANW, JENNIE DID AN IG LIVE A WHILE AGO AND SHE SAID SOMETHING ABOUT HER ANKLE. I HOPE SHE'S OKAY. THEY SAID THERE ARE A LOT OF THINGS COMING UP SO WE SHOULDN'T WORRY. I'M SO HAPPY.