Chapter XXXVIII

I quickly dialled Jisoo's number. Good thing she answered.

"Jisoo?"

"Oppa, waeyo? Are you already here? Sorry, I was sleeping."

"Oh, you are? I'm sorry to bother you. Yes, I'm here. Jennie isn't answering my calls but I think I've seen her here. I'm actually in front of her room, I guess?"

"Wait, I'll go out. Which room door number are you standing?"

"Room 443."

"Really? Our room is just actually in front of Jennie's."

There she is with a sleepy face. I hung up the call and went to embrace her.

"Oppa." she says.

"How are you?" I asked her.

"I'm fine. I'm pregnant, oppa." she tells me and it got me surprised. How?

"Sorry?" I think I need to hear again what she just said.

"I'm pregnant." she then, noticed the confusion on my face. "Aish, long story. Come on, get inside for a while." she wants me to go in their room.

"Wait, where's Lisa?" I asked her.

"She's still drinking with Jendeukie's friends down there. I got sleepy so I went up here."

"And Jennie?"

"Hmm..I actually don't know I haven't seen her when I went up here. She isn't answering your calls?" she asks and I nodded my head.

"This is her room, right?" I pointed on the room door behind me.

"Yeah, how'd you know?"

"I think I've seen her go in with another girl. I don't know, maybe it's just a jet lag."

"Hold on, maybe she's here." she starts knocking on the door. "Jennie??" "Jendeukie??"

JENNIE's POV

"Jennie?? Jendeukie??" I turned the shower off and heard unnie's voice so I quickly pulled away from the kiss.

"Lisa..it's unnie." I told her.

"What?" she starts to panic. "She told me she's gonna sleep."

"Wait, I'll go see her. Stay here."

"Jendeuk? Jennie-yah??" I heard her say.

"Unnie, hold on!" I wrapped myself with a bath robe before opening the door and sees Eunwoo oppa with her.

"Oppa?" I got surprised.

"You're right, oppa. She's here." Jisoo unnie says.

"Hey, Jen. You weren't answering my calls so I had to call your unnie."

"Oh, no sorry I was taking a bath." I chuckled.

"Have you seen Lisa?" Jisoo unnie asked me.

"Yeah, I figured she's with you too. I think I've seen you going in here with a girl taller than you." Eunwoo oppa said.

Crap, he saw us.

"Really? No, I'm not with anybody. I haven't seen Lisa, unnie. Maybe, she's still drinking with Jayden and my other friends." I used as an excuse.

"Really? I must be really dizzy, then." he chuckles.

"We should go find her." Jisoo unnie tells Eunwoo oppa but I stopped them.

"Unnie, let me finish first. We'll find Lisa together down there. I'll go with the two of you." I told them. They obviously won't find Lisa down there 'cause she's here with me. Thankfully, I am quick to think of a plan. "Unnie, let him rest first in your room with Ella and Eomma."

"Okay, sure. Make it quick." unnie said.

"Yeah, see you later!" I quickly closed the door and tells Lisa about it.

"Eunwoo oppa had seen us. Thankfully, he believed me."

"What? Why is he here??"

"Lisa..he's our childhood friend."

"I know but- fuck, he ruined the night." she cursed.

"Sorry, baby. No making love for tonight." I kissed her to calm her down. I had to do it even though she looks hot when she's annoyed. "I have a plan. Jisoo unnie is looking for you so I told her you were still drinking with my friends. I told them to wait for me so I can go with them to find you down at the beach. Now, go down quick and we'll see you there, okay?"

"I hate him." is what she told me. She's so funny.

"He's a nice guy, you know?" I said.

"Whatever." she rolls her eyes as she put her wet clothes on. We were about to have shower sex but this happened.

"We'll see you there, alright?" I kissed her lips. "I love you. Make it quick and make sure no one sees you." I reminded her before she goes outside.

"Hi, love. I thought you were sleeping?"

"Yeah, but Eunwoo oppa called. Come on, take a bath now." she pulled Lisa up. "Your clothes are wet. And what are you doing here alone? We thought you're drinking with them." she refers to my friends. Lisa remained silent the whole time.

Nothing much happened after that, we just talked and decided to call it a night.

I was about to leave after I took Eunwoo oppa to his assigned room but he stopped and pulled me inside the room. I was startled at first but it seemed like he won't do anything bad so I calmed.

"Jen, we have to talk about something." I got curious all of a sudden.

"About what?"

"I've seen you and Lisa earlier." he told me. I think I know where this is going.

"Oppa, we just talked about something. She wants me to help her surprise unnie, that's it. Now, I'm gonna have to go-" I walked to open the door but he stopped me again.

"You were having sex. Don't you dare lie to me."

I obviously can't lie anymore.

"So, what? Are you gonna tell unnie about it?" I raised my eyebrow at him.

"Jen, your sister is pregnant. Don't you think it's too much for you to be her wife's mistress?"

"You have no right to question my own decision." I was about to leave when,

"Fine, I won't tell your sister about it." I stopped walking. "But I want Lisa to expect that I'm going to be there for her wife. I will let you take Lisa away from her because Jisoo clearly doesn't deserve someone as stupid as her." I turned around and walked towards him again.

"I got your point. Do you like unnie?" I asked him and he nods as a response.

Even better.

______________________________________

Oh, nooooooo. Can you guess what Jennie is planning?

Follow me on my Instagram account @lemonsjuice4. You can send me dms and talk to me there. Have a good night! :)