Chapter L

LISA's POV

"Happy birthday, Happy birthday...Happy birthday, Jeron!"

Today is the 3rd birthday of my beloved child, Jeron. He's an angel; a wonderful blessing.

"Give mommy a kiss." I told him and he kissed her right away.

"How about me?" I pointed to my cheek and he quickly planted a kiss on it.

After the candle-blowing and letting the kids swim, we decided to let the visitors eat up since they got here for about 2 hours ago. We celebrated in the Kim's Mansion 'cause it's big enough for the party.

I was feeding Jeron when somebody spoke behnd me.

"Happy Birthday, Jeron." I was stunned just by hearing it.

This voice. I can never forget this voice.

I turned around to find my ex-wife smiling; holding a birthday gift for Jeron.

"Jisoo?" my eyes widened.

"Surprised to see me?" she smirks, furrowing her eyebrow.

"Y-you didn't tell us you're going to-" I stood up and carries Jeron with me.

"No, it's fine, honey." she held my chin and moves her gaze to my son. "Hello, baby boy." Jeron lets out a baby laugh after seeing her.

"Jisoo unnie?" Jennie came back with Jeron's milk and was also surprised to see Jisoo.

~~~~~

"Mind introducing this young lady beside you?" Mrs. Kim asked Jisoo.

"This is Rosé. I met her in Paris and we eventually became best friends." she says.

"Pleasure meeting you, Mrs. Kim. It's nice to see you in person." the girl named Rosé introduced.

"So, what do you do, miss Rosé?" Mrs. Kim once again asked as we gather for dinner.

"I'm Ms. Kim Jisoo's secretary, ma'am and I'm telling you, that's what makes us closer." she simply said.

"That's good. Seems like you already know a lot about each other now."

"That's true. She's been with me for my whole Paris journey. I'm very thankful for her." Jisoo smiled at her.

"I was actually a waitress back here in Korea and worked in Paris as a cashier when Ms. Jisoo helped me and offered me to become her secretary."

"I knew it. You're that girl." Jennie decided to speak up with THAT bitchy tone.

"Sorry?" the Aussie girl asks.

"The one who poured a glass of water on me." Jennie puts down her utensils.

"Jennie, stop."

"Ah, so you've met before?" Mrs. Kim questioned.

"Yeah." Jisoo chuckles. "That time Rosé caught them cheating behind my back."

I want to run but I can't. Jisoo's getting braver while I'm getting uncomfortable on my seat. It caused Jennie to shut her mouth since it was true all along. The girl who caught us cheating is now here, dining with us in this room with my ex-wife beside her while sitting across me and Jennie.

Since the atmosphere has gotten awkward, we figured it would be better to eat in silence. Without anyone talking.

"Unnie, can we talk?" Jennie suddenly ask.

"Why not?" Jisoo responded.

The two of them stood up once they were done eating and goes at the terrace.