Chapter XVI

LISA's POV

Jisoo and I had a long day. In fact, it's perfect but we came home to find Jennie and my best friend making out on the couch. I don't mind if their feelings are genuine but knowing Bambam? This is just one of his traps to make a girl fall for her.

And I'm not gonna let him break Jennie's heart for nothing.

I asked him to follow me outside which he did.

"What..what was that, man?" I looked at him in disbelief, he scratched his head.

"We were just talking, Lis I swear. But I won't lie, she's fucking hot. Can't I take a shot?"

"Bam, stop. We're not kids anymore, grow up! I know exactly what you're up to." I told him.

"Lis, I'm serious. I want to give myself a try. I think she likes me."

"And what? She'll end up crying a river? Stop right now, Bam. I'm serious."

"I am, too. Look, you really are the reason why I went here and I was about to leave when I knew you weren't home but she told me I could stay and I did. Lisa, I promise you I won't play her."

"And why should I believe you?" I asked.

"Because I'm willing to risk our friendship for her." he said. It made me speechless. There, I knew he was being serious because I know he couldn't afford to lose our friendship.

I released a long sigh before I was able to talk.

"Fine. I believe you." he smiled.

"I knew you would."

A week had passed and Bambam showed me that he really care for Jennie so I let him do his thing. We are now on our way to my dad's company event. There are new fragrances to be released so it's another special event for dad.

My friends were invited as well as Jisoo's family, of course. Everyone looks elegant tonight especially my wife.

I went to chat with Chanyeol and Bam for a while while Jisoo and Jennie chats with their family.

"Long time no see, man. I'm glad you made it." I greeted Chanyeol. He's one of our close friends.

"Thanks for inviting. It's been a while since I've seen your family, too. Sorry I didn't get to attend your wedding." he said. Bambam excused himself for a while.

"No, it's okay."

"Oh, wait..who's that hot chick right there?" Chanyeol questioned and when I found his direction, I'm pretty sure he's talking about Jennie.

"That's Jisoo's sister, Jennie." I simply told him.

"Damn..look at her curves, man. I'll totally bang her." he observes her from head to toe. "Are you sure you married the right Kim?" he laughed.

From what he had said, my vision went dark real quick. I threw him one hard punch right in the face to make him realize that I'm not okay with what he just said. For a second, I forgot that he's our friend. Bambam quickly came up to stop me since people were looking right at me for causing such trouble but I didn't care. Chanyeol very well deserved it. I'm just glad my wife weren't here with me when he said that or else she would think she's not good enough for me.

I walked away and for sure Jisoo had witnessed everything because I heard her calling my name as I walk away.

"Lisa?" she called out which stopped me from walking. "Are you okay?" she caressed my face.

"No." I held her hand. "Wait here, I have something to do. It'll be quick." I told her but she insist.

"I'm coming with you." I brought her to the entrance. I want to make sure Chanyeol is out of here. I know he's my friend but I just can't face him tonight after our encounter. I told the guards to drag him out of the building. Immediately. They quickly get into their jobs and I was about to follow them when Jisoo stopped me.

"Lisa, are you sure? I don't get why you often get mad these days. And he's your friend. Punching someone publicly is becoming your hobby. I'm scared." Jisoo innocently yet honestly told me.

"Love, I know you don't get it but know that I won't do it unless they did or said something that's very big deal to me. It's hard to explain right now." I calmed my voice. I don't want to scare her. It's hard to explain it to her especially her sister is involved again. I can't believe Chanyeol had the gut to say that, it's like he's telling me that I shoud've married Jennie instead because she's hot, indirectly. I am offended for my wife.

"Please, avoid making encounters like that. It's not good for you, you might get beaten up someday, Lisa. I'm your wife, I get worried a lot about you." she told me. I can see the worries in her eyes.

"Yes, and I love you for that." I kissed her forehead. "I'm sorry, love. I promise to stay out of trouble as long as I can after this. You know I mean it, right?" she nodded. I know she knows I mean it. I'm the man of my words and I never broke a promise yet.

After a while I heard someone yelling and I can see him being dragged by the guards with Bambam behind them.

"Lisa, what the fuck is this??" Chanyeol asked. I did not dare answering him. Instead, I signalled the guards to get rid of him already.

"Lis, what happened? Why'd you get rid of him??" Bambam asked.

"Go ask your stupid friend." I dragged Jisoo with me back in the event room. I just hope my parents won't get mad at me for causing trouble.

It's already 11PM when the event ended. Bam did not attend anymore, I guess he left with Chanyeol. He texted me afterwards to remind me he won'tbe coming back here.

"Have you guys seen Bambam?" Jennie asked us while we are on our way to my car in the parking lot.

"He already left. Just shoot him a text." I told her and she just continued to stare at me when we reached my car.

"What?" I questioned her.

"I don't have his number."

"You've been making out with him yet you don't have his number?" she shrugged. I unlocked my phone and gave it to her.

"Go find his number in my contacts."

JENNIE's POV

Lisa gave me her phone to get Bambam's number but I took the chance to find her digits instead.

"My number" was saved in contacts. I figured this could be hers. I quickly saved mine in hers, too.

______________________________________

Hello! Another update for ya since it's almost been a month that I did not get to update. Don't forget to leave comments!