Chapter XV

AUTHOR's POV

"Jendeuk, we'll go out for a while. Will you be okay here?" Jisoo asked while Jennie clean up her room.

"Of course, where are you guys going?"

"No idea, Lisa planned everything. Bye!" Jisoo quickly bid goodbye because Lisa's already waiting for her in the car.

Meanwhile, as she watch a movie, Jennie heard the doorbell rang.

"They come back too fast." she said, on her way to open the door but when she peeked on the peephole, Bambam shows up.

"Oh, hi!" Jennie greets the man.

"Hey, it's you." Bambam told her. "Is Lisa home?" he asked.

"They just left for a date." Jennie answered.

"Is that so? Well, it's nice to see you, gorgeous. I've got to go." Bambam was about to leave but Jennie had an idea in which Bambam could help.

"Hey, wait!" she called him out, causing Bambam to turn back to the doorstep.

"Won't you want to wait for them here? I'm also alone so.." she convinced him.

"Oh, sure! It's okay, I got you." he said then Jennie let him in.

Back to Lisa and Jisoo, they got into this fancy restaurant that Lisa's dad suggested.

"Dad suggests this restaurant to me. He knows I love trying new things." she told her wife and assists her to sit. After they ordered, Lisa snapped her finger and the three men musicians walked up to them, started playing harmonious music.

"You really never fail to surprise me." Jisoo told her. Lisa smiled and stood up. She lends her hand to Jisoo which Jisoo immediately accepted and kissed her hand.

"You're being romantic again." Jisoo said, smiling.

"Why are you still surprised?" Lisa smirked then puts Jisoo's hand on her shoulder as she hold her by the waist.

"Just live in the moment." Lisa gently whispered onto her wife's ear as they sway with the music. Jisoo closed her eyes and puts her arms around Lisa's neck.

"You're the best." Jisoo murmured and Lisa clearly heard it.

"Wifey only deserve the best things." Lisa told her wife and that's when Jisoo had the gut to kiss her. She's glad to make her wife feel special. She only hopes the best for her.

                                ~~~~~~~~~

"So, there's this girl who really, really liked me back then. She wrote me love letters, sent me gifts, you know, everything that a guy would do to make a girl his." Bambam started telling a story.

"And then?"

"She's nice and all, believe me but she just wasted her time."

"You are so rude. Why didn't you give her a chance?" Jennie asked.

"I just think it's not going to happen. I feel like she's not worth my time so, yeah." he said.

"What? I thought she almost gave you everything and yet you still thought she doesn't deserve your time? That is not so nice." she told him, as if she was listening carefully.

"Well, shit happens." he laughs.

"Just curious. When did you and Lisa became best friends?" Jennie finally had the time to ask.

"Since 7th grade. You know, it's funny because we became friends when she saved me from the bullies. I was a total loser back then and she was my hero. She protected me ever since so I really owe her a lot until now." Bambam told her.

"Lisa's really nice, is she?"

"To the extreme. That's why most guys and girls were into her that much. They said she's effortlessly attractive. I actually got a crush on her back then until she told me her secret that she has a dick." Bambam chuckled and got serious when he realized what he had just said.

"Oh, wait..do you know about that?" he asked. Jennie took time before she gets to respond.

"Yeah. Jisoo unnie told me." she lied. Bambam sighed in relief in what he heard.

"God, I thought I slipped. Lisa's gonna kill me for sure if she knew I exposed her to you."

"No, it's fine. I know about it because Jisoo unnie told me." Jennie told him to make him calm. "So, how many girls did she date before my sister?"

"Countless." he started laughing again. "She used to sleep with different woman every week. I don't know if Jisoo knows about it but I guess not because it'll ruin her image."

"She's a playgirl?" Jennie asked.

"No, she WAS a playgirl. A lot has changed when she met your sister. Like she had her head bumped somewhere. She got in love." Bambam said.

"That's good to hear."

"She likes it when girls approach her first. You know, like seduce her? It's her weakness. She gives in too easily when aroused." he continued.

"No wonder she's good in bed." Jennie said out of nowhere, it made Bambam stare at her. "Oh, I'm so sorry. That came out wrong. Again, Jisoo unnie told me that, okay?" he nods.

"She even slept with our teacher because she's the teacher's favorite student. It's crazy. She's really different from the Lisa that I met before."

"Well, how about you? Didn't she mention that you're a fuckboy, too?" Jennie directly questioned him.

"Well, I guess that's true but I'll surely stop once I get to capture your heart." he winked at Jennie.

Jennie took advantage of Bambam. She continued to ask him about Lisa to get information about her. To know more about Lisa.

Later on, Jisoo texted Jennie that they're on their way home. When the married couple arrived, Jennie took the chance to kiss Bambam so that they would think there's something between them.

"Oh my God!" Jisoo got surprised seeing the two, making out. Jennie pulled out once she made sure that Lisa had seen it.

"Bam? What the fuck are you doing here?" Lisa questioned.

"Oh, hi! We were just talking about life and suddenly..this happened." Jennie explained before Bambam can even open his mouth.

But Jennie is sure about one thing.

She purposely kissed him to make Lisa mad.