Chapter XX

LISA's POV

It's almost 8PM when I came home. I promised my wife to come home early for dinner and bring her choco milk plus flowers, of course and so I did but I feel awful today.

Probably because I'm thinking whether I should tell my wife about Jennie or not.

She's my wife, we promised that we would not keep secrets to each other. Nothing but honesty is a must. I married her because she's there to understand me.

But also, if I tell her, she's gonna hurt so bad knowing that her sister could do such thing and the fact that Jennie could possibly deny everything is what bothers me.

Lisa, why can't you think straight?

"Thank you for the choco milk and the flowers. Did you do well today?" Jisoo smiled as she put her arms around my neck.

"Yeah, I think?"

"You seem stressed." she said. "I missed you." she burried her face in my neck.

"I missed you too, love." I kissed her head.
I held her face and gently kissed her lips. I stroked her hair behind her ear, admiring her beautiful face.

Her oh, so angelic face.

I kissed her again. A kiss that I've been needing all day, gentle and slow. Her heart-shaped lips that tastes like strawberries.

"Hmm, seems like I've had my dinner." I said, making her laugh. She lightly hit my chest.

I kissed her once more and Jennie suddenly appeared in my mind.

I remembered the way she kissed me.

The way I kissed her back.

The way we kissed.

I started to kiss my wife aggressively as I think about Jennie. My hand went down to grope her butt.

I am now kissing her without any love at all but lust.

She started hitting my chest lightly and pulled away, breathing heavily.

"Lali, you've gotten really aggressive. I can not breathe." she wiped the corner of her lips.

"Love, I'm sorry." I quickly apologized not because of the kiss but because of thinking about her sister, Jennie WHILE kissing her, my wife.

"Fuck." I cursed in my mind. I don't know what's happening to me. I shouldn't be like this.

"I'm sorry." I carressed her arms.

"You're just stressed. Come on, let's eat."

When she called Jennie for dinner, I suddenly got nervous when I shouldn't be. The look on her face is teasing me. Like she can spill everything to Jisoo anytime all at once.

"Uh, I'll go to the bathroom first." I excused myself. I need to stay calm but how when the cat-eyed girl is here with us? This won't happen if it wasn't for her ex-boyfriend. She wouldn't be here if that's the case.

I washed my face and looked at my reflection in the mirror.

"Lisa, you already know what's wrong and right yet you don't have the balls to get things done." I told myself.

"Ahh, fuck it." I said and went back to eat.

Minutes later, I felt something touching me starting from my calf up to my knee. I looked up to see my wife who's happily eating beside me.

When I set my eyes on Jennie, she was intensely looking at me in the eyes. I knew it right then that it was her touching my leg under the table with her foot.

There it is again. My mind racing, getting nervous again.

I put down my utensils and loosen my necktie because I was feeling hot. Sweat starts to drip down my chin.

She didn't stopped until she reached my groin then my "buddy." She gently stroked my manhood using her foot and it made me fucking uncomfortable because I am sitting beside my wife who's unaware of what's happening under the table.

I started releasing heavy sighs, Jisoo noticed it.

"Lali, what's wrong? Are you okay?" she put the back of her hand on my forehead. She thought I'm sick.

"I'm just-I just can't breathe, that's all." I let out a nervous laugh, I can see Jennie smiling.

"Love, I think you're not okay. Finish your food and drink meds up in the room. You need to rest." she said. "I'll call dad to excuse you from work tomorrow, okay?"

"Love, you don't have to-" she cut me off by putting her index finger on my lips.

I finished eaiting and was about to go upstairs when Jisoo talked to me again.

"Lali, I'll meet up with a childhood friend tomorrow. Is that okay?"

"Which one?" I questioned.

"Eunwoo oppa. He just got back here last month."

"You'll meet up with a guy??"

"Lali, he's my childhood friend. Not just some guy."

"Never heard of him. Can I come with you?"

"But you're sick."

"Love, I'm not sick."

"Shh. No more talking. You trust me, right?" she asked.

"Yes."

"Then, nothing to worry about. Take a day rest, okay? I'll inform your dad tomorrow. And Jendeuk, how about you? Got any plans tomorrow?" she asked her sister.

"Oh, yes. I always have a plan." Jennie smirked.

"So, you'll also leave tomorrow?" Jisoo asked her again.

"Yeah. I'll go out with Bambam."

~~~~~~~~

Next day came and Jisoo kissed me goodbye before she leave. I offered to drive her to her destination but she insist. She wanted me to take a rest when I'm not actually sick. I went outside to get her flowers and give it to her when she gets home.

I came back home. I decided to work out since I have nothing to do. When I walked into the work out room, Jennie was there. I thought she's going out with Bambam?

"Why are you still here? Aren't you supposed to be with Bam right now?" I asked.

"Funny of you to think it's true."

"What? Is this another trick of yours?"

"Well, if that's what you think." she answered.

I was about to leave the room when she pulled my arm. I turned around to face her and she was fast enough to kiss me.

______________________________________

Yo! Jennie keeps wildin' and they're starting to sin on Jisoo. I know this is just a ff, but some of y'all are debating and ready to kill for Jisoo😂 I understand tho because I, too, hate cheaters. Almost everyone in my family is a cheater so...

ANYWAYS

But just like what I said although this is just a ff, please bear with me 'til the end.

You never know what the future holds.

Don't forget to leave comments!