Chapter XI

Morning came and Jennie heard mellow music playing in the living room. She did her morning routine before going out of her room and spotted the married couple dancing along to the song. She stopped for a moment, observing the two; they were genuinely smiling to each other, looking in each other's eyes, Lisa's hands on her sister's waist, Jisoo's hands around her neck. Instead of feeling overwhelmed, she felt bitterness.

She remembered how she and Kai was dancing to their favorite song. Kai often do that. Kai who was cheating on her for more than a year. Her smile suddenly turned into frown. No more imagining and hoping for mini Jennie or mini Kai running around their house. All of Jennie's dreams for the two of them were ruined just because he cheated.

"Have you guys eaten?" she asked, ruining the couple's lovey dovey moment.

"Oh, you're awake. I didn't get to cook anything, we ran out of stock." Jisoo told her sister.

"Wanna shop groceries with us?" she asked.

"Sure."

~~~~~~~~~

"Love, I'm craving for noodles. Can I get some?" Lisa asked her wife who simply nodded. As Lisa went to the noodle section, she bumped into her best friend.

"Oh, hey!" Bambam greets her with a high five.

"You here alone?" Lisa asked.

"Yep. Actually I'm planning to drink alone tonight. Perhaps you want to join me?"

"Not sure, man. What if we drink in my house, you in or what?" Lisa questioned, hoping Bam to agree.

"Fine. Drinks on you, though." he laughed.

"Alright! Go grab 'em drinks." Lisa said.

The two came back with 2 bottles of Jack Daniel's and a bottle of Hennessy.

"Love!" Lisa called to get her wife's attention and was surprised to see Bambam.

"It's nice to see you here. How are you?" she questioned.

"I'm fine, thanks for asking." Bam said.

"Oh, that's her sister, Jennie. I don't know if you've seen her at my wedding." Lisa mentioned and Bam gladly offered a hand shake to Jennie which she accepted.

"You're even prettier up close. Nice to see you again." Bambam greets as they shake hands.

"Nice to meet you." Jennie smiled.

"You know, you look really familiar." he said, thinking deeply.

"Man, she's a model. Of course, you'll see her face everywhere." Lisa complimented it made Jennie laugh.

"Not everywhere." Jennie hesitated.

"Anyways, love? Is it okay if we..." Lisa motioned to the bottles of whiskey in Bambam's hand. "Drink tonight? In our house?"

"Do I have a choice?" Jisoo questioned back and it made Lisa and Bambam smile.

When the three of them had done grocery shopping, Bambam bid goodbye for he will be coming back home before he gets to stay over Lisa and Jisoo's house for the night.

"I'll see you tonight." he high-fived Lisa before getting into his car.

"Come on, ladies. Hop in." Lisa told the sisters.

The three entertained themselves by binge-watching movies after eating breakfast 'til 6pm. Jisoo and Jennie prepared dinner while Lisa prepared the living room for their drinking session. After a while, Bambam arrived. They started eating dinner together and proceeded to drinking.

"It's crazy that you've got nothing to do? I mean, you're always busy, Bam. We barely had time to talk. I'm glad to be having this time with you and my wife and Jennie." Lisa said and it made Bambam smile.

"I missed doing this. Retirement oftentimes cross my mind." he chuckled.

"Don't retire yet, stupid." Lisa warned. "Just because you've got no one to date in your workplace, doesn't mean it's worth leaving."

"Don't start with me, Lisa. You better shut that mouth now." he said, doesn't want to get embarrassed by the two ladies.

"Hey, Jisoo! Did you know how much of a playgirl your wife is back in high school?" he told her.

"Interesting. How many girls did she date before me?" Jisoo asked, riding Bambam's teasing.

"He's lying, love! Don't listen to him. You know very well he's the fuck boy." Lisa defends. Jennie can't help but laugh at the two best friends.

"Won't you join us here?" Bambam asked the two.

"Fine, I'll join you two." Jennie came to sit between the two but Jisoo later on joined them. Jennie is now sitting beside Bambam.

They went on and on until the three of them got tipsy. Jisoo wasn't drinking, she want to make sure they won't do anything silly.

"Man, stop flirting with her. She just got her heart broken, don't fuck her up even more." Lisa told her best friend who continously keep on getting with Jennie.

"Dude, mind your own business." Bam playfully punched Lisa's arm.

"Jennie, you still okay?" Jisoo asked her sister who nodded in return.

They drank more and more until the couple witnessed how Bam stole a kiss from Jennie. The three were surprised by his action so Lisa stood up to tell her friend they're done drinking. Bambam's already drunk and is smiling the whole time like a creep. As she was taking her best friend to their room, Bam suddenly spoke.

"Hey, Lisa. Why don't you guys have kids yet? You're married for more than a year, man. Make babies! Stop wasting your time."

"It's because we're not yet ready, Bam. You gotta understand that, okay?" Lisa told him.

JENNIE's POV

"Make babies? How are they going to make babies when they're both girls?" I thought. People had been telling Lisa to make babies with unnie already. Even our parents do. I just don't understand how are they going to make babies?

Gosh, this whole thing is making me stupid dumb. And that guy, just because I flirted with him once, he already thinks I like him. He's not even attractive at all and he even had the gut to kiss me.

When Lisa came back, that's when I only get to notice her pants. More like, her bulge?????

Okay, Jennie, what the fuck were you thinking? How is she gonna have balls. You're just dizzy, you just miss Kai.

I helped Jisoo unnie clean up the mess we made. Good thing, I didn't get drunk or else they'll watch me twerk the whole night.

But wait, Lisa's going to sleep with that guy? In the same room? Same bed? What if something happens?

"Unnie, Lisa's sleeping with him?" I asked.

"Yep." she replied, not even bothered about it.

"Unnie, are you sure??? He might do something to Lisa!" I told her, worried.

"Nothing will happen, alright? I just know it. Now, go and take a shower. We'll sleep together tonight." she said.

Okay, are they being weird or is there something I don't know? I'm in deep confusion right now.

God, maybe I was right the whole time. Lisa is a transgender.

But wait, can transgenders make babies? Why do they tell her to get Jisoo unnie pregnant already?

What the hell is happening?