Chapter XLII

JENNIE's POV

[7:00 PM]

         I left Eomma to keep an eye on Jisoo unnie who's still unconcious. I went to check Eunwoo oppa after he meditate his bruises.

"Oppa, are you alright?" I asked him, he's got a black eye and almost a broken jaw. Lisa's gotten really mad.

"Yeah, it's nothing." he simply answered.

"What happened?? I told you to look after her, be there for her. This isn't planned, oppa."

"It was an accident. I don't know if she slipped or what but I never had the chance to save her, I'm sorry."

I face-palmed knowing how fucked up this is.

"I'm gonna find Lisa. Make sure you are there when unnie wakes up. I'm sure the first person she'll find after all this is Lisa." he nods her head. "I'm gonna have to borrow your car." he immediately handed me the keys.

I searched and searched for her until my eyes caught her car. Of course, she's in a bar. Why didn't I think of that?

I went in and hears the sick music playing while trying to search for Lisa in the crowd. But knowing her, she won't bother dancing right now especially what happened today. I found her by the table as she drinks alone.

"God, she looks like shit." I told myself, making my way towards her.

"Lisa, come on. Let's get out of here." I approached her.

"No! Just leave me alone." she told me.

"I can't leave you alone like this. Lisa, please? Let me take care of you."

"Ahh, where are you taking me?" she questions but I didn't answer her. "Woman, where are you taking me? I need to see my beautiful Yejin." I put her on the passenger seat. I fished my phone out of my pocket and sent Eunwoo oppa a text before I get inside inside the car.

I can clearly smell the alcohol coming from Lisa but I didn't find it gross. I drove off to my condo and asked the security guard for help.

"Lisa, you need to take a bath." I told her after I washed her face since she's still concious. She's currently staring blankly at the wall. I know she's hurt, she just lost her child.

"Lisa?" I patted her shoulder twice when she stood up and starts kissing me aggressively.

Her aggressiveness was different. She's mad. She wants to let it all out on me through sex.

She starts taking off her coat and unbuckles her belt. "Lisa, let's not do it tonight-" she cuts me off by kissing me. It's a sloppy kiss but I didn't like it at all. "Lisa, stop." I tried to talk in between our kisses. "Stop.." Her grip on me went tighter, I am now struggling to stop her so I decided to kick her balls and slap her.

"Lisa, I told you to stop! You almost raped me!" I yelled at her but she remained silent.

A few seconds after and I hear her softly sobbing, still standing up. Her head was stooped down. This is the very first time I've seen her cry and it breaks my heart seeing her like this. I mean it.

I did not say anything, I wrapped my arms around her instead and she starts to cry on my shoulder even more.

"It's okay, Lisa. I'm here." I pat her back to comfort her. "I'm here, baby." I pulled away from the hug and gently held her face. Tears continue to stream down her face. She held my hand and kissed it right after.

"I'm sorry." she apologized.

"It's okay, baby. I'm sorry for yelling at you. I know you're hurt." I caressed her cheek.

"I love you." she suddenly said. It took me a while before it sinks in.

"What?"

"I love you, Jennie." she said without hesistation.

"No, you're just drunk. Now, go take a bath." I lightly pushed her but she remained on her spot.

"No, Jennie. I'm dizzy but I'm not drunk." she says again but I'm not buying it until she's sober.

"Lisa-" she shuts my mouth by kissing me. Gentle than earlier and then she pulled away. "I love you." Lisa looked closely into my eyes. I did not say anything, I captured her lips instead.

I feel like this isn't about lust anymore.

The way she touch me right now is different than when we had sex for the past 6 months. She put my hands around her neck as we make out while her hands are on my waist. We were kissing passionately, like it was full of love.

My cheeks had gotten wet because of her tears. I pulled away and took my time to admire her face.

It's like I've taken all her problems away. Her eyes had gotten soft unlike what they were earlier; full of madness.

"I love you." I told her and closed the gap between us once more. She slowly lifted me up and puts me to bed without breaking the kiss. She's on top of me, still have our clothes on.

I ran my fingers through her hair 'cause I know how much she likes it. She parted away and starts planting slow kisses on my face down to my jaw and neck. I had my eyes closed the whole time. Her simple touch and kisses makes my whole body shiver.

I lifted up her shirt and caress her stomach; her abs. I wrapped my legs around her and pulls her closer. I can already feel her hardened cock. I slowly took off her shirt and motioned her sit on bed so I can get on her lap. Now's my turn to kiss her masculine body. She leans her head back and allows me to kiss every part of her.

This is new to us; being gentle and careful with each other but I have to admit, I like this. I love this feeling. I can feel her sincerity by the way she touch me. Our feelings are overflowing.

______________________________________

         I told you, things will get worse. Expect more angst in the next chapters. (And for those who are asking or curious about who 'Yejin' is, it's the supposed name of Lisa and Jisoo's baby. It's in the story but I guess y'all forgot about it. Lol.)

I'll be updating again tomorrow. I know y'all are thirsty for more.

Don't forget to vote and leave comments! We're close to 200k reads and we've just reached 6k votes, wow! Thank you, my loves although I keep on hurting you. Please, still love me :c

I'll be making another Jenlisa ff after this ends. I hope you'll support me pn my next fic!

Take care, everyone!