Chapter XXI

I quickly pushed her lightly to stop.

"Jennie, I told you to stay away from me."

"We're in the same house and you really expect me to do that?"

"We're creating trouble! Aren't you the one who told me to take care of her yet you're here trying to make me want you?"

"You're a hypocrite. You've got long legs and arms for nothing. You could punch a guy for me yet you cannot stop me from doing inappropriate things to you?"

"Well, why do you keep on doing it!?" I yelled.

"Why aren't you stopping me??" she defends back.

I am left speechless. I want to say something but my own self eats me up. She's right. Why can't I stop her?

She slowly walked behind me and starts massaging my shoulders.

"Just admit it. You liked how I touch you since the beginning." she whispered in my ear.

I closed my eyes and took a sigh. I gently removed her hands off me and walked away.

I need to think why am I letting her? Why can't I stop her?

Get yourself together, Lisa.

AUTHOR's POV

Jisoo walks in Starbucks where she'll be reuniting with her childhood friend, Cha Eunwoo. She search for him at the tables until he caught her attention. A very handsome man holding flowers in his hand.

"Oppa." she smiled afar and made her way up to the young man.

"Hi." Eunwoo embraced her. "You've gotten prettier." he complimented.

"You got taller!" Jisoo mentioned making the both of them chuckle. He hands her the bouquet of roses he's been holding before they sit down.

"Oh, thank you. You didn't have to get me this." she sincerely said making the guy shake his head.

"No, I really want to give them to you. Roses reminds me of you." he smiled.

"Yah, stop being cheesy. Tell me how are you." he chuckled. Jisoo never changed, she's still a dork.

"Why are you chuckling?" Jisoo asks.

"It's just funny that after all these years, you're still the same Jisoo that I know. I'm expecting you to be a lot matured."

"I guess, chicken made me this way." she answered, making him laugh once again.

"Still addicted to chickens, huh? Want to go somewhere else?"

"Ani..let's stay here. Why didn't you bring your girlfriend with you? I was looking forward on meeting her." Jisoo questioned and Eunwoo's smile suddenly turns into a frown.

"She died a year ago."

"What? Oppa are you being serious?" he nodded.

"Brain tumor. She wasn't able to make it." he showed her a picture of them together.

"Her name is Irene. We went to the same university together in England."

"Wah, she's so pretty. I'm sorry for your loss, oppa." Jisoo sent her condolences.

"I'm pretty sure she's happy now." Eunwoo smiled. "I also think it's time for me to be happy again." he looks at Jisoo.

"Why don't you find a new girlfriend? I'm sure lots of girls out there are willing to date you because you're an amazing oppa." Jisoo smiled.