Chapter XIV

LISA's POV

"Love, have you seen my white shirt?" I asked as I search for it in our closet.

"No. Maybe it's in the laundry." my wife answered. I've been looking all over for it, I swear that's one of my best tees.

When I went downstairs, I felt like I needed to wash my eyes with Holy Water.

"Oh, no." I mumbled, seeing my sister-in-law in the kitchen, wearing my shirt paired with her panties. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that but does she really have to dress like that? I mean of course she doesn't know about me but damn.

"Hi." she greets. Her angelic face shows.

"Hey." I nodded. "I see you're kinda wearing my shirt." I added, letting her aware then she looked at it.

"Oh, is it yours? Sorry, I had no idea." she apologized. "Hold on. Here, take this." she suddenly gave me the spatula and I had no other choice but to take it then she started walking away.

"But I don't know how to-" I turned my head to speak to her. "...cook."

There, she took my shirt off her body and hands it back to me; wearing nothing but underwear.

"You didn't have to do that." I told her, completely shocked but I can't let her realize it so I kept a straight face. I just hope it wasn't that obvious.

"No, it's fine." she said as she fix her messed up hair. "I'll just get a new one." the way she walks, a typical model indeed.

"Lisa, stop. Why are you even staring at her? That's sinning!" I thought and shakes my head to wash away the thought. I heard footsteps coming my way and turns out it was my wife, surprised to see me holding a spatula.

"You're cooking?" she chuckled.

"Actually, no. Would you mind taking this?" I nicely asked, referring to the spatula I'm holding which she gladly took.

"Where did you find it?" asking about my shirt.

"Your sister was wearing it." I immediately said.

"What? I don't remember her borrowing something from me." she told me, confused. "Well, if she was wearing that, why are you holding it now?" she asked and I want to hesitate at first but that's just wrong.

"I uhh...she took it off." I said, it made her raise her eyebrows. "In front of me." I added. She did not say anything but I know something's up so I gently brushed my hands down her arms.

"Love? Are you okay?" I asked again and then she turned around to face me.

"She clearly doesn't know about you and I obviously don't want you getting bothered by her. It also bothers me." she explained.

"So, you're planning to tell her about me?" she sighed.

"I don't know. Won't it be weird if she'll know about it? I mean, no offense, but she knows you're purely a woman." she explained.

"It's okay, love. It's up to you whether you'd tell her or not. I'll be fine with whatever your decision is." I told her, caressing her hand. "And you don't have to get bothered, okay? I know you trust me." I kissed her forehead.

"Ehem." we heard her. Of course, it's Jennie. Nobody's in here with us but her.

"How long have you been standing there?" Jisoo asked her sister.

"I just got here." she starts to walk towards us. "Are you afraid I might have seen something I should not? As if I haven't seen you two make out already." she smirked.

"Of course not. Here, take your spatula, we'll just go there." Jisoo gave it to her and quickly took my hand to get out of there.

                                ~~~~~~~~~

"You know what? There's really something weird about her." wifey said.

"And what could that be?" I asked.

"I don't know." she sighed. "I just feel like it. It's very strange that she quickly moved on from her ex-boyrfriend when she got badly hurt that she left our company."

"Maybe, you're just overthinking. You can't just judge a person because of that." I explained.

"Yeah, I know but why do I feel like she's up to something? And the way she's acting? Lisa, it feels weird."

"Why don't you talk to her, then?"

"I don't know. Maybe, you're right. Okay, I'll stop." she sighed once again and turned to me. "I shouldn't be stressing about this. In fact, I should be happy, right?"

"Yeah. Yeah." I nodded as I stroke her hair. "Stop worrying about everything, okay?" she nods, I pecked her lips.

"We'll go out later. I'll take you on a date." I told her.

"Yes, please." she embraced me.

"Guys? The food is getting cold." Jennie appeared again.

"Yeah, we'll be there in a sec!" Jisoo yelled. She pecked me on the lips twice before she drags me back to the kitchen.

JENNIE's POV

I quickly dressed up and when I was about to continue walking, I heard Lisa approach Jisoo unnie.

"Love? Are you okay?"

"She clearly doesn't know about you and I obviously don't want you getting bothered by her specially when she walks around like that. It also bothers me."

"So, you're planning to tell her about me?" Lisa asked.

"I don't know. Won't it be weird if she'll know about it? I mean, no offense, love but she knows you're purely a woman."

"It's okay, love. It's up to you whether you'd tell her or not. I'll be fine with whatever your decision is." I heard Lisa say. "And you don't have to get bothered, okay? I know you trust me."

That's when I figured it's the right time to show up. Unnie asked me how long have I been standing there. Well, enough to hear them talk about how I bother the both of them by the way I act. That means my acting is working. Oh, and the other thing? Yeah, I already know and it's been confirmed that Lisa really has "it" because look at them, worried as hell that I might figure it out but they're too late and that's the reason why I want to keep on experimenting her. I wonder how long and big her thing is?