Chapter XXIII

"That was amazing." Jennie tells her as she covers herself with a bath towel.

"Yeah, it was but please, be quiet. This should be a secret between us." Lisa reminds her wife's sister.

"Of course, hon." she responded. "Fuck, you are so hot." Jennie bit her lip as she stare at Lisa's body. Yes, including her manhood.

"Can I have a kiss one more time?" Jennie asks as she snake her hands on Lisa's nape.

Lisa gladly grants her wish.

"I can't promise this would be the last time." Jenne tells her once they pulled away from their kiss and walks out, leaving Lisa dumbfounded.

Thankfully, when Jisoo entered their room, Jennie already left.

"Lisa, why didn't you gave me this?" she asks, holding the bouquet of flowers that Lisa bought for her.

"You already got roses from your "friend."" she told her wife.

"Yah, but the ones you give me are special." Jisoo defends. Putting down the flowers on the bed and walks towards her hubby.

"I love you, Lali." and with that, Lisa's heart softened.

She held her face and gave her a peck.

"I love you, too." Lisa answered.

BAMBAM's POV [Dinner Time]

I will be meeting Jennie here at the restaurant where I'm planning to ask if she could be my girlfriend.

She didn't want me to pick her up, she said she'll be fine so I got more time to prepare myself.

I insist at first because I'm supposed to be making effort but she's too stubborn, I couldn't win.

I'm very nervous, I have never felt this feeling for someone before except for her. It's like I've known her all my life. I got comfortable with her company and I always make sure she feels the same.

Minutes later, she arrived wearing a fitted red dress that really suits her body. It made my jaw drop. Her high heels clicks on the floor. God, what a fine lady she is.

"You look gorgeous." I complimented her. "Here, take a seat." I offered her a seat.

"How was your day, Jennie?" I politely asked.

"It was wonderful."

"That's good to hear." I said. "Listen, Jennie I got something to tell you.." I held her hand.

"The reason that I invited you tonight is because I want you to know that I have this special feelings for you. I know we just met but if you give me a chance, I promise to make you the happiest woman in the world." I smiled, I sincerely told her. I meant every word.

"Bam, I'll make this very quick." is her answer.

"You're a nice guy and I thank you for accompanying me but I don't feel the same way about you." she told me without any pauses. My heart stopped. She just got here 2 minutes ago and this already happened.

"But Jennie, I thought...W-what about the time you kissed me? Tell me that doesn't mean anything to you." I said, my heart completely shattered.

"That means nothing. I was just..experimenting." she answered with no hesitation.

"What are you talking about? But you were so nice, you listened to me the whole time. I don't understand this, Jennie."

"I already got my eyes on someone. I just used you the whole time, I'm surprised you didn't noticed. I'm sorry but it's never gonna happen." she said and stood up. She was about to leave when I start to speak again.