Chapter XLVIII

Soft knocks were heard after she cried for how many minutes. She didn't bother fixing herself before opening the door.

"What are you doing here? How'd you even find me?" Jisoo coldly asks the person in front of her.

"Jisoo, I'm here for you. I know you're hurt." Eunwoo tells her.

"I don't need you." she's about to close the door but Eunwoo puts his foot in between and swung the door open again.

"Get out of here! You're just like the two them! I hate all of you!" she hits him hard on his chest.

"It wasn't my intention to hurt you, Jisoo. I swear."

"You kept everything from me!"

"I know and I'm sorry, please let's talk about this." he tries to calm her down.

"And for what? You shouldn't have come back here. All of you played me!"

"Jisoo, please let me take care of you."

"I don't need you. Get out." she tells him once more. "Get out!!" she points her finger to the door.

She lays in bed once more and starts to cry again. She feels weak and hopeless about everything. She needs Lisa but the one whom she trusts the most, betrayed her.

Memories starts to bring back as she cry.

"Congratulations unnie. You've finally found your true love. And for you Lisa, make sure to love her with all your heart or else you'll be messing with me." Jennie says on the mic.

"You wouldn't want to mess with her, Lali." I whispered to Lisa.

"Yah, I don't plan on messing with the both of you." she says.

Lie.

"Lisa, please take care of my sister. I'm counting on you." -Jennie

"You don't have to remind me, I already am." -Lisa

Just ironic how the both of you are the ones who ruined the marriage.

"Appa, I can't leave Lisa."

"I'll take care of everything, then. And don't be mad at your sister. You don't know her pain, you haven't been cheated on."

"I can't believe they did the same thing to me. Appa, help me." she cries even more.

"You sure you want to stay here?" -Mrs. Kim

"Yes, I want to be with unnie." -Jennie

Big mistake. Big mistake for letting her stay.

"How is she in bed though? Just curious unnie. Come on, don't be shy." -Jennie

"She's a bed breaker."

I should've realized at that very moment that Jennie crossed the line for asking such personal information.

"How can I be so stupid?" she starts hitting herself. "I was a good wife. I was even better at being a sister to her. How can they hurt me like this? How can they break my trust in such horrible way?"

Meanwhile, Lisa tries hard to reach for Jisoo since her phone is off. She don't know whom to ask.

"Jisoo, please don't leave me like this." she worrily dials her number again, just in case Jisoo already turned it on.