Chapter XXXII

JENNIE's POV

I moved out today. I hired a mini van so I'll be able to take my stuff in my condo.

Yesterday, I accompanied Jisoo unnie for a check up and turns out she's 3 weeks pregnant. I'm still worrying about it. I'm pretty sure Lisa will pour all her attention on them and she'll forget about me.

I can't hurt an innocent child.

I came back to my senses when Lisa dialled my number.

"What is she up to?" I annoyingly declined the call. I still haven't talk to her after that night. She already sent me countless texts but I continue to ignore them.

"Jen, come on. I miss you." the last text says.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

"Ma'am, we're here." the driver told me. He assisted me all the way up to my room so I gave him enough tip. Good thing Lisa already gave me the keys or else I would have to ask for her assistance. I'm still offended by what she said.

The condo unit is fancier than I thought. Lisa rented the best one, I guess? It has wide space and I can clearly sight the city outside.

"It's so beautiful." I murmured.

As I arrange my stuff, I suddenly remembered unnie's engagement ring.

[FLASHBACK to yesterday]

"Ooh, pretty." I said, trying on unnie's big round earrings.

When I returned it, my eyes set into this mini red box so I took the chance to look at it.

It's unnie's engagement ring that didn't fit her.

The elegance of the ring makes me want to wear it and so I did.

"Omo, it fits." I murmured to myself.

"Jendeuk, let's go?" I heard unnie say which made me startled.

"Uhh, yeah come on." I said, quickly closing the ring's box and hid the ring in my pocket before leaving.

[FLASHBACK END]

"I took it out of my pocket, didn't I?" I questioned myself, searching for my used pants.

It's not here.

I searched for it in my bag and luckily found it inside.

"God, what would I do if I lost you?" I looked at the ring. I took a heavy sigh and wears it once more.

"Lisa, what if I am the one you met and not Jisoo unnie? I should be the one wearing this."

While admiring the ring, my phone rang again.

"This idiot." I rolled my eyes before answering the call.

"What?"

"Jen, open the door." she softly spoke since she's sorry. I stood up and quickly looked at the peephole.

She has a bouquet of flowers in her hand.

"Why?"

"Please, baby?" she begs. I hang up the phone and opened the door.

I crossed my arms, raised my eyebrow, and wait for her to talk.

"Baby, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that. I'm here to make it up to you."

She hands me the flowers. It took me a minute before I get to speak.

"Don't you ever piss me again." I told her and she nods her head. "Come in."

As soon as she stepped inside, she grabbed my waist and hugs me from behind.

"Hmm..I missed you." she starts kissing my neck and shoulder.

"Did you eat yet?" I asked her.

"No, I want to have lunch with you."

"Alright, just give me time to cook." I took her hands off me but she was quick to pull me back and capture my lips.

Before she can grope my boobs, I violently grabbed her balls and squeeze it.

"Ow! Babe, what was that for?" she questions.

"I told you I need time to cook."

"Aish, you could've just asked nicely." I chuckled.

She took off her coat and loosen her tie.

Hot. I think.

"Good thing you already bought groceries." I told her.

"Yeah, I promised you this. Right?"

"Thanks, daddy." I said with a husky voice.

~~~~~~~~~

AUTHOR's POV

"Do you think daddy will like this?" Jisoo caress her stomach, talking to her child. "It's her favorite."

Jisoo cooks Lisa's favorite for lunch because she promised to come home early and eat with her.

She waits until 2 PM but Lisa hasn't sent her a text nor even bothered calling her.

She dialled her number because she can't wait anymore.

While the two happilly eats, they got bothered by Lisa's ringing phone.

"Lali?"

"Yes, love?"

"Where are you? I thought we'll have lunch together?" she asked, sounding disappointed.

Shit. Lisa silently cursed.

"Uh..love. There's an emergency. I won't be able to come home right now." she lied.

"Is that so? Well, you should've told me earlier. I waited for about an hour for you."

"I'm sorry, love. I'll make it up to you tonight."

"Okay. Don't overwork yourself." she reminds Lisa.

"Yes, love. Thank you. I love you."

"Hm. Bye."

Jisoo hang up the call and eats lunch alone.

"Next time, try not to mess up." Jennie tells Lisa.

"I forgot about it. I was looking forward to seeing you today." Lisa said.

"That's not my problem. You came all the way here because you're sorry for me."

Jennie's right. She didn't ask Lisa to come here. She's not to blame.

"I'll just make it up to her." Lisa sighs. "Come on, let's tango."

______________________________________

Hehehe so, after two-three weeks, there's finally an update. Lol. I'm sorry for making you all wait.

Tell me what you think about this chapter and leave comments as many as you want.