Chapter XLVI

"It's Lisa, unnie." she sobs. It makes me feel anxious.

My heart stopped beating for a moment. As if time stopped.

"Waeyo? What about Lisa??" I asked in a low voice, I can feel my eyes getting teary. I turned to see Lisa stooping her head down the floor.

"She's the baby daddy, unnie. I'm so sorry." I put Jennie's hands away from mine, not taking my eyes off of Lisa.

I slowly walked towards her.

I am not going to believe anything unless it's coming from her mouth. My hand suddenly formed into a fist.

"Lisa.." I called her with a calm voice. "I want you to look in my eyes and tell me the truth."

"Love.." she reached for my hand but I yanked it away.

"Don't touch me. I need to know what's going on, Lalisa."

"Just tell her the truth." I heard Eunwoo oppa says because Lisa isn't responding.

"What?" I asked Lisa again. I'm already fuming inside.

"What!? What do you know that I don't?!" I start to yell on everyone.

"Jisoo.."

"No! What is this? This isn't fun at all, eomma. Why can't you be straight up with me?"

"The day of your miscarriage..Lisa got drunk and I took care of her that night." Jennie starts to speak. "Something happened between us. I wasn't able to stop myself-"

My vision went dark and suddenly forgot she's my sister. I grabbed her hair and pull it hard.

"You took advantage of her!?"

"Jisoo, stop!" Eunwoo oppa came to stop me grabbing her hair.

"I'm sorry, unnie.." she cries while sitting on the floor.

"What do you want me to say!? Should I congratulate you??" I yelled on her face.

"Should I congratulate you for taking care of her!? For having sex with her while I was crying in bed because our baby just died!?" I yelled again. I'm ready to fight.

"Should I thank you for making a new one with her!?"

I removed Eunwoo oppa's hands off me and walked towards Lisa.

"You. Why didn't you stop yourself?" I calmly asked her.

"Love, I-"

"Why didn't you!?? Lisa, you know too damn well that being drunk is not an excuse to get intimate with other people!" I yelled on her face. She started crying but I didn't care.

For once in my life, it felt good to be heartless.

"I'm sorry.." is the only thing she said.

This is too much for me right now, I can't even look at them.

I stood up and left the place. I know Lisa is after me but I didn't dare look back on her.

I wait for her to get home so we can talk privately. I sat on the sofa, already looking like a mess. Minutes passed and I heard her car parked.

She was in a hurry but stopped when she sees me staring blankly at the wall.

I'm not sure what I feel at the moment.

"Love." she called and slowly walked towards me. She kneeled and held my hand.

"Love, I'm sorry..." she starts to cry again.

"I'm giving you time to explain everything. To tell me everything that I don't know." I coldly approached her.

She started crying even more that it took a while before she can even speak.

"The truth is..."

I wasn't ready but I need to be ready.

"There's...something going on between us for over half a year now." she confessed.

Over half a year...

While I was pregnant.

They've been fucking around while I was pregnant with our first baby.

I cannot hold my tears anymore.

I slapped her as hard as I can and start hitting her.

"How dare you cheat on me with my own sister!?" she didn't stop me from hitting her.

"Didn't you notice how insecure I was because of the way you touch and look at her back then? Didn't you know how my mind tried to mess up with me? It turns out I was right all this time..." I've gotten weaker.

We were both crying on the floor.

"You always come home late. You often forget what you promised me. I can't believe how stupid I am for believing all your lies!" I yelled.

"Why?" I finally asked while looking at her.

"Love.."

"Don't ever call me that. I need you to answer my question."

Again, she's left speechless.

"Is she good in bed?" I sarcastically asked her but she kept her mouth shut.

"Come on, say it! She's better than me in so many ways!" I start yelling again. "Say it, Lisa!"

"Jisoo, stop.."

"No, tell me! How many times have you done it?"

"Love, I'm so sorry.."

"I'm asking you. How many times have you done it with her??"

I'm going crazy.

"Countless times, I bet."

"Jisoo.."

"Fuck you, Lisa."

I shut her mouth by kissing her aggresively.

"This is what you want, right?" I kissed her again. She's refusing but I didn't let her.

I must've lost my mind.

Is this how Jennie do it?

Does she touch me the way she touch Jennie?

Does she kiss me the way she kiss Jennie?

Suddenly, the idea of them having sex hits me up again. I pulled away and cry on Lisa's shoulders while I hit her chest.

"How can you do this to me?"

It kills me knowing Jennie, my sister, had done everything I did with Lisa.

She gets to taste my wife's lips.

She gets to hold her manhood.

She gets to fuck her just as how I did Lisa.

She took everything that was mine.

My sister did all of it.

______________________________________

         Part 1 of the drama. Did I reach your expectations?

Anw, thanks for supporting this fanfic! I hope you'll appreciate my work even though I didn't reach your expectations.

ALSO, please check out my new published (Jenlisa & Seulrene) TAGLISH fanfic "On & Off". You can check it out on my profile! Tell me if I should continue it or nah. I'm planning to write it together with "Remembering You" after this book ends.

Here's the link:
https://my.w.tt/7g5rIEcyq6

Don't forget to vote and leave comments!!