Chapter VI

JENNIE's POV

I have been living my life since I came back home. I know being a fashion designer is my dream but I have never imagined that spending time with your family after working so hard could be so priceless and it's only been two days.

"I don't want to go back." I said, staring at the ceiling as I lay down on the bed.

*phone rings*

"Babe?" I answered.

"How are you doing? I miss you." he says. I miss him a lot.

"I miss you too. As of now, I am not doing anything but later on we'll decide on unnie's wedding dress look. You'll be proud of me when you see my work." I told him.

"I haven't seen your work yet I'm already proud. Your building feels empty without you, I can't wait for you to get back."

"One week, babe. One week."

"Yes, I'll wait patiently."

"Hold on, I'll check on my assistant. We'll talk later, okay? I love you!" with that, I hung up.

As I said, I checked on my assistant to know how's everything going. Well, I got nothing to worry about because I know she'll take care of everything. I called my boyfriend again and after an hour of talking, I decided to go downstairs where I hear squealing.

"It's gonna be so much fun!" Ella said.

"Are you happy?" Lisa asked our little sister.

"Yes! You know I'm a sucker for Disney! You love us a lot, Lali." she answered and everybody chuckled.

"What is happening?" I asked, surprising everyone with my sudden appearance.

"We're going to Disney World!!" once again, my little sister spoke.

"What??" I questioned again, surprised.

                                 ~~~~~~~~~

"Okay, unnie what about your dress making?" I questioned while we're on our way to the airport.

"Extend your stay for another week, please?" Jisoo unnie asked, pouting.

"In case you're forgetting, I have work too." I told her.

"Come on, Jennie unnie. Please, stay a little longer?" Ella said.

"We can arrange everything at Florida. No need to worry, Jennie." Lisa reassured. I sighed in distress. I would want to stay longer but I can't be gone that long for my work. My company needs me.

A week later and we've already decided the final sketch of Jisoo unnie's wedding gown as well as Lisa's wedding tux. It took me more than 10 times to change each designs and finally, we've come to the last and best one.

As I was busy back in Paris, trying my very best to do her gown, I noticed my boyfriend being detached to me ever since I came back. When he waited up for me, I had the chance to talk it out.

"Is there something wrong?" I asked while he remained silent.

"Babe, are you okay?" I asked again. "Did I do anything?"

"No, I'm just not in the mood." he said, focusing his gaze on the road.

"Are you sure? Do you want to talk about it?" I carressed his hand.

"No, sorry I'm really not in the mood right now." he told me and I felt hurt because he won't tell me what's up. Is there something bothering him? Did I do anything or is he seeing another woman? I can't tell. There's something different about him.

                                ~~~~~~~~~

[Back from Paris after 3 months]

"It's so pretty!" mom said, praising my work on unnie's dress.

"I can't believe I'm gonna be the one to wear that. Thank you so much, Jen. It's beautiful." Jisoo unnie embraced me as she said that.

"You're really going to get married soon, unnie. I'm so happy for you." all of us were getting pretty emotional when unnie wore the dress. It looked good on her, fits her very well. I'm dying to witness Lisa's reaction to this.

Seeing how they treat each other, they really do deserve each other. Lisa is consistent and Jisoo unnie is pretty much being just the typical Kim Jisoo.

We went to see Kai, Lisa, and Dad outside waiting for us.

"How was it?" Lisa asked, feeling excited.

"Can't wait to see your jaw drop on your wedding day." Ella told her and we all laughed.

"Can you blame me, though?"

After we get home and took rest a bit, we all had dinner together. It was the first time that my family get to meet my boyfriend.

"So, where do your parents live?" Dad questioned.

"Japan. I've been working in Paris for 4 years now." Kai replied.

"That's great. So, you met each other in Paris?"

"Yes. In my company, dad. He works as a model." I told them and only received nod from dad.

"Wow, isn't that great? I can show you my photography skills with the both of you as my models." Lisa uttered.

"Oh, that's right! Jennie, Lisa takes good photos. You might want to hire her sometimes." Jisoo unnie added.

"That's not a problem, right, babe?" I asked him and only received a forced smile. The atmosphere got awkward because of him and I am not here for it. He kept on acting strange in front of my family and making me feel embarassed. He's been like this ever since I came back in Paris. I got annoyed but instead of confronting him, I tried to understand his situation. Maybe he's just stressed and all so I figured a way out to release this negativity inside him.

As soon as we got inside our room, I tried seducing him. I carressed his cheek and slowly leaned in to kiss him. He kissed me back but after a few seconds, he parted away and avoided my gaze.

"Jennie, not now."

Those words, it hurt me. This is the 2nd time he rejected me. I slept the pain away. He's gotten colder and colder. He's changed. I feel like he's slowly falling out of love if you'd ask me.