Chapter XXXVI

"I'll go now." Lisa says. Stealing a kiss from her wife before going backstage with Jennie.

"Hi." Lisa greets the birthday girl.

"Heyyy." Jennie embraced her.

"Happy birthday. I have something special for you later." Lisa whispers.

"Hmm, what could that be?" Jennie questioned. Lisa just shrugs her shoulder which caused Jennie to chuckle.

"Thank you for this, Lili. I really appreciate your help." she tells her.

"Anything for you." Lisa smiled at her.

"Wanna meet later on the beach?" Jennie asks.

"Sure." she simply answered. "You look so beautiful, by the way." Lisa compliments her.

"I wanna kiss you." Jennie demanded.

"I guess, nobody's around?" Lisa turned her head sideways to look if somebody's around before quickly planting a kiss on Jennie's lips. "Don't worry, I'll give you more than a kiss later." Lisa winks at her. Jennie lightly hits her chest.

"Let us all welcome once again, Jennie Kim and Lisa Manoban!" the two comes out from backstage while everyone applause seeing the two of them in their outfits.

They bowed to the audience before facing each other. Lisa's hand supports Jennie by the waist, Jennie puts her hand on Lisa's shoulder, while they use the other to hold one another's hands. You can feel the tension between them as their faces were too close from each other.

The two starts swaying their bodies along the rythm. A few were recording them and some were too focused to even take a video.

"That's Lalisa Manoban? Never knew she could be that hot." a lady behind Jisoo said, causing her to scoff.

"Omo, she's the famous CEO here in Korea." another one says.

"Aish, Lalisa, why do you have to be this perfect? I'm close to getting annoyed." Jisoo tells herself.

"Yah, be quiet. Your wife and your sister are dancing, can't you see?" Mrs. Kim approached her eldest daughter.

Jisoo set her eyes back to Lisa and Jennie who pours their emotions through the dance. She suddenly felt the weird feeling again. Both of them were too carried away by the music that they forgot Lisa is indeed, married.

The way Jennie touch Lisa bothers me. Is that part of their dance? I'll never know since I only get to watch them practice once. Why does it seem like they've already touched each other's bodies? Are they just taking it seriously because that's how dance should be? Yah, Kim Jisoo you need to stop thinking about those kind of things. Lali and Jendeuk can never do that. Aish, what am I even thinking? Jisoo thought.

"Unnie, why didn't you dance with monkey instead? It's weird seeing them together." Ella asks Jisoo.

"I don't dance, remember? Perhaps, they look cool, don't they?" Jisoo answers her.

"But monkey Lisa can. And she's your bubba, she can teach you how to dance, unnie." Jisoo can only chuckle.

Even Ella finds it weird. Jisoo thought again.

"Shh, let's just watch them."

When the dance finished, everybody applaud.

"Nice one, queen!" somebody yelled.

They were staring at each other for too long.

The two parted away and bows to the audience. Lisa takes Jennie backstage before heading out to see Jisoo.