Chapter XLI

JISOO's POV

4th month
.
.
.
5th month
.
.
.
6th month
.
.
.
I can tell my baby girl is growing inside me and I feel nothing but excitement.

Another normal and boring day without Lisa.

Another day without spending quality time with each other.

But I get it, though. I mean, she's a CEO, who am I kidding?

I want to go outside. I wish Lisa is here to take me outside. She won't let me go out without someone to look after me.

Luckily, Eunwoo oppa sent me a text.

"Need a friend today?" the text says. I admire how he always make time for me. I guess, he really does like me and I think there's nothing wrong with it at all since he's my childhood friend.

I quickly took a bath and prepared myself after I texted Lisa that I'll go out for a while. I wore a simple dress as you can imagine. I did not waste time to put make up and waits up for him 'til I hear beeping sounds outside our house.

"I'm here. Let's go?" he texted me.

We wento to the mall since I also plan to buy groceries.

"What do you want to eat?" Eunwoo oppa asks.

"That does not need to be answered. You already know what I want." we both laughed.

"Chicken, okay." he chuckles.

"Oppa, I'm just curious. Why don't you find a girlfriend yet? There's so many gorgeous women out there."

"I pity myself because the one I like doesn't like me back." he's looking into me as we walk.

"Yah, don't be silly, I'm not the only woman on earth. I'm pretty sure Lisa would get jealous and annoyed at you if she's here with us." I chuckled and his face expression suddenly changed.

"Is there something wrong?" I asked but he just shake his head. I shrugged since maybe there's really nothing wrong.

"Oppa, do you think I'm a pretty pregnant woman?" I pouted. I really want to know what people think of me now that I look like a bloated walking/talking person.

"Yeah, your beauty didn't fade." he honestly answered and I kinda like what he said.

"I hope Lali feels the same way because I don't know what I'd do if she does not find me attractive anymore after I give birth. I don't like working out, I don't like moving. I'm pretty sure there would be belly fats."

"You know, if she really loves you she won't bother looking for another partner just because she don't find you attractive anymore. Love is all about accepting each other's flaws." he told me. He's pretty serious about this topic, my heart fluttered.

I didn't say anything anymore.

"Come on, let's take the elevator." he says.

"No, it's fine. There aren't much people, let's take the escalator instead." he nods in agreement.

In the middle of the escalator, I lost my balance.

The last thing I know is people are gathering around me before my eyes closed.

LISA's POV

         I was arranging some files when I heard my phone rang.

"Jennie." I looked at the caller ID. I immediately answered the call.

"Baby?"

"Lisa, hurry and go to the hospital. Jisoo unnie fell down from the escalator."

My eyes widened and did not waste time. I hurriedly took my keys and drove off as fast as I can. My eyes are getting teary. My heart is beating fast. My hands tightens their grip on the steering wheel.

"Please, keep the baby. Keep the baby." I keep on repeating as I drive.

I reached the hospital in no time and rapidly went to the emergency room.

There they are, Eomma (Mrs. Kim), Jennie, and Eunwoo.

"What happened!?" I asked them. Eomma cannot answer, she's crying. Eunwoo looked like a mess. I know he's with Jisoo, she texted me.

I did not waste time and decided to find my wife myself.

"Lisa!" Jennie called me but I didn't stop walking. I need to see my wife and my child. I need to know what happened.

"I'm sorry, ma'am but you're not allowed to get inside."

"No! Let me see my wife!" I yanked their arms but the nurses stopped me from going inside.

I cannot remain calm. My mind is so loud. I thought this only happen in movies. This can't happen. Please, tell me I'm only dreaming.

A doctor went out the room and we quickly checked up on Jisoo.

"Are you the husband of the patient?" the doctor asked Eunwoo, maybe because he's the only guy here with us.

"No, I am her spouse." I told her.

"Sorry to tell you this but the baby didn't make it. I'm really sorry. I send my condolences."

The baby didn't make it...

It kept on repeating inside my head. I cannot hear a thing but I see Eomma crying with Jennie comforting her and Eunwoo facing the wall.

But there's one thing I'm sure I feel right now.

Anger.

When I set my eyes on Eunwoo I quickly grabbed him by the collar and punched him as hard as I can.

"This won't happen if you didn't take her outside!!!"

"Lisa, stop!!" Jennie tried to stop me.

I showed no mercy and kept on throwing punches on his face until the guards stopped me from doing so. His pretty face got beaten by my bare hands and not even a single regret hits my mind and body.

"Stay away from my wife!!" I yelled while the guards drags me outside the hospital.

"Let go of me!" I told them and frees their hand from me. I got inside of my car and bangs my head on the steering wheel on repeat.

"Fuck!!" I yelled and cried afterwards. I heard my door car opened and hears her voice.

"Lisa.." Jennie softly approached me.

"Jennie, not now please..leave me alone." I told her without giving her a look. She understood and closed the door of my car. I drove off to the nearest bar and drinks up as long as I can.

_______________________________________

         Most of you predicted this would happen and I have to say I'm not surprised.

What can you say about this chapter so far?

Don't forget to vote and leave comments! xo